Who's buying @The Kingdom, and how much?

How much?????????

• 0-0 we don't want no stinking Towers thing......

• 1-50 points

• 51-75 points

• 76-100 points

• 101-125 points

• 126-150 points

• 160 points new member buy in minimum?????

• 161-200 points

• 200-250 points

• 250+ points, money? We got plenty don't worry.....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Basic quote

"If you don't think getting a handicapped accessible room is so bad why don't you let me break both your legs so you will need it. The rooms are INFERIOR and for you to claim otherwise just proves you are a xxxxx"

I guess if I had the two broken legs and took the accessible room there was LESS chance this poster would get one???

Don't sweat it. As someone who absolutely needs a HA room for basic hygiene and sleeping (life with a disability can suck at times), I've probably wished the same type of person broke both their legs so they get a crash course on my reality. And the funny thing is, one day they will be in a position to need such amenities (assuming they don't off themselves in true Darwinian fashion). That's why those of us in the disabled community refer to outsiders as "TAB"s aka "temporarily able-bodied".

FWIW, that mentality is not just contained to errant posters on the DIS. Unfortunately it exists in the real world to a depressing amount. Just look at the sherrif's office outside Tampa. Or you can quiz my sometimes idiotic brother who doesn't see why accessible entrances are an issue for me. (Known me for over 20 years and he still don't get it.)

The polls. like any on the internet, are prone to a large margin of error. But that's because it is strictly an opt-in sampling with a huge initial bias. (We are already owners or interested in DVC.)

I voted zero.

I only have 100 points as it is ... any future add ons will be at VWL (home resort) so I can have a "decent" number of points in one place.

Voted zero. I would rather buy more points at the BW or maybe some points at OKW. We really enjoyed OKW, very relaxing. We tend to spend more time at Epcot than the MK, so we love our BW home. :goodvibes

:yay: I have been waiting for this since we first heard of DVC and it was a murmur that was often quickly quelched on these boards.

I voted 50-75, but hope for more - depending on when they finally open up sales (and what the point charts look like).
We have 150 at SSR and 50 at BCV and DH says we don't need any more, but I say this will be my "I got got tenure and finished my masters' degree" present;) :woohoo:

Really, you thought all along over 50% of all members would add on at CRV, especially with the economy and real estate crash? If this is shocking you must have thought what...75% would add on? That's a staggering number if you think about it. I mean I doubt 1/2 the owners at OKW own at BCV, or half the owners at BWV own at AKV etc. I dont know how many points will be available at KTR, but with this trend it better be a lot.

I agree….currently “location only” has people lining up to purchase points. Once the resort is completed and has ambience along with the views and amenities, it will be the fastest selling DVC resort to date.

I agree….currently “location only” has people lining up to purchase points. Once the resort is completed and has ambience along with the views and amenities, it will be the fastest selling DVC resort to date.

And it seems to just keep getting better:

1. Longer year contract (remember all the SSR arguments for this?).
2. 3 full baths in a 2BR, 2 full in a 1BR.
3. 5 in a 1BR, 9 in a 2BR.
4. Lowest dues.
5. View categories remain to be seen.
6. Points charts dont appear out of hand.

Will be intersting to see if this all really happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter