Who's buying @The Kingdom, and how much?

How much?????????

• 0-0 we don't want no stinking Towers thing......

• 1-50 points

• 51-75 points

• 76-100 points

• 101-125 points

• 126-150 points

• 160 points new member buy in minimum?????

• 161-200 points

• 200-250 points

• 250+ points, money? We got plenty don't worry.....

Results are only viewable after voting.

DISNEY FIX

DIS Veteran
Smells like time for a poll.
We are looking at going in for 200 pts. I don't want to think what it is going to cost.

Smells like time for a poll.
We are looking at going in for 200 pts. I don't want to think what it is going to cost.

$20,000 - $25,000 probably.

We're topping out around 50-70 pts. Basically whatever the minimum is for a 3day studio stay a year. We can bank and borrow for 1bedroom or longer stays EOY. Under $10k makes for a better add-on.

0...doesn't appeal to us at all, but I'm happy for those who have been hoping for KTV

Probably around 75 pts. Looking at banking and borrowing to stay in a 1 bedroom every few years. This will be the only way my DH will be able to drag me away from BWV.

Once I see the official point charts, especially for May and Dec (first two weeks), then I can determine how many points. Want enough to bank and borrow and stay every few years.

Thankfully my wife and I can go just about anytime in the year, so that will help. probably ~ 200 give or take.

Yeah count me in for whatever a one bedroom in value season will be 150 points?

I don't expect to buy any. For me, the VWL is THE Magic Kingdom resort!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We won't be buying any, but if it is available at some point at the 7 month window I'd love to stay there at least once.

We will buy 400 pts as long as they have the cast member discount on those as well. Otherwise, have to reconsider buying.

Not interested. I am happy with our current homes - BWV, AKV, and HH. I have no desire to do another add-on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter