Who will be watching Emily Maynard the Bachelorette? No Spoilers PLEASE

JMO but yes, I think they'd go there again - don't you remember all the rumors last summer that she was really in love with Chris (Harrison), and caused his divorce? :rolleyes1

I think he'd be glad to host her again :)

(If you've forgotten those rumors, last June and July was full of stories, like this googled one:
"Emily Maynard may not have found happiness with any of her eligible suitors on The Bachelorette because she had her eyes on someone else the whole time… Her heart has always belonged to Chris Harrison.

The insiders have all been whispering about how close they have been for awhile and now sources are saying that they are madly in love… and it’s been going on for awhile.

The love fest began when Em was on The Bachelor the first time. She not only won over Brad Womack’s heart but caught the attention of Chris Harrison too. Chris told everyone that Emily was the most beautiful woman that he ever laid his eyes on.

Past winner Vienna Girardi told Star magazine that she wasn’t surprised when Chris announced he was splitting with his wife after 18 years because of his love for Emily. Vienna said, “From the beginning, I always said there was no way Emily was really going to end up with one of the guys because she really wanted to be with Chris, and it was obvious he wanted to be with her too. I vacationed with Chris and his family in St. Lucia and know him well. He was never with his wife. He’s such a flirt. I guarantee Emily and Chris will end up together in the end. If she gets engaged to another man, the show will probably spin it as a love triangle

....biggest. surprise. EVER. popcorn::

JMO but yes, I think they'd go there again - don't you remember all the rumors last summer that she was really in love with Chris (Harrison), and caused his divorce? :rolleyes1

I think he'd be glad to host her again :)

(If you've forgotten those rumors, last June and July was full of stories, like this googled one:
"Emily Maynard may not have found happiness with any of her eligible suitors on The Bachelorette because she had her eyes on someone else the whole time& Her heart has always belonged to Chris Harrison.

The insiders have all been whispering about how close they have been for awhile and now sources are saying that they are madly in love& and its been going on for awhile.

The love fest began when Em was on The Bachelor the first time. She not only won over Brad Womacks heart but caught the attention of Chris Harrison too. Chris told everyone that Emily was the most beautiful woman that he ever laid his eyes on.

Past winner Vienna Girardi told Star magazine that she wasnt surprised when Chris announced he was splitting with his wife after 18 years because of his love for Emily. Vienna said, From the beginning, I always said there was no way Emily was really going to end up with one of the guys because she really wanted to be with Chris, and it was obvious he wanted to be with her too. I vacationed with Chris and his family in St. Lucia and know him well. He was never with his wife. Hes such a flirt. I guarantee Emily and Chris will end up together in the end. If she gets engaged to another man, the show will probably spin it as a love triangle

And we should believe that Vienna knows all, right? :lmao:

Actually _I_ started the rumour of Emily & Chris here on this thread. It was date/time stamped way before Vienna got a hold of the rumour. You know the DIS is that popular on the Internet that celebs come read it. ;)

ZZZZZ-Emily_zpsd07aab32.jpg

:lmao:

Actually _I_ started the rumour of Emily & Chris here on this thread. It was date/time stamped way before Vienna got a hold of the rumour. You know the DIS is that popular on the Internet that celebs come read it. ;)

OMG! You're right - that proves Vienna got that from you! I bet she's on here reading this right now! :rotfl2:

bas958248SMALL.jpg

OMG! You're right - that proves Vienna got that from you! I bet she's on here reading this right now! :rotfl2:

bas958248SMALL.jpg

Bwahahahaha! OMG! You have a picture of her with the Mouse! See, she does read the DIS! ;) :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

.....me too.....me too! :hyper:

Me three. :hyper:

It's Sunday, Dec 16th. 9pm (I think.)

They do look so smitten in the promos. While I think J.P. could do better, I think he really does love Ashley and is a good stabilizing force for her.

They do look so smitten in the promos. While I think J.P. could do better, I think he really does love Ashley and is a good stabilizing force for her.

....I agree.....I think they truly looked liked the only couple that could stand the test of time....even more so than Tristan and Ryan...

.....BLECCCCCHHHH!!!! I can't believe that Sean is the new bachelor!! Guess I won't be watching....:confused3

I will SO be watching Sean. Thank God for DVR and rewind. I just hope he doesn't come off as a jerk; I think the only Bachelor/ette that I ever ended up liking more after they went from a group season to their own season was Emily. And I really haven't followed too closely all the rumors or actions that might make me like her less, because, well, I just don't care about any of them, really. :lmao:

But I'll watch Sean, and as much as I hate gratuitous chest and muscles exposure *cough* *cough* I'll deal with it. :) And if it gets too ridiculous, I'll rewind, just to be sure I didn't misjudge it. ;)

Did anyone see Kalon on Dr Phil? It was a stupid episode, where Dr Phil had 3 "celebrities" (???)...Kalon, the guy from Flipping Out (I think that's the name of that show) and The Millionaire Matchmaker (can't remember her name), and they each took turns babysitting a group of 5 kids, who apparently were told to behave as obnoxiously and embarrassingly as possible to make for "good" TV. Anyway, Kalon won. I cannot believe that I like Kalon as much as I do, considering what I thought of him on Emily's season.

:lmao:That made me laugh!!! And I agree with you. I'll be watching too.:thumbsup2 I watched Trista and Ryan as well as Jason and Molly. I'm a Bachelor/Bachelorette junkie I guess.;)

I guess I'll have to watch the wedding too. It always surprises me when a couple from these shows actually makes it to the alter! :rotfl2:

But I'll watch Sean, and as much as I hate gratuitous chest and muscles exposure *cough* *cough* I'll deal with it. :) And if it gets too ridiculous, I'll rewind, just to be sure I didn't misjudge it. ;)

Oh my gosh, girl! You made me laugh out loud here at work!! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter