Who will be watching Emily Maynard the Bachelorette? No Spoilers PLEASE

Oh jeez. She's probably been hatching this one since she sat in the audience, nice & cozy next to Chris Harrison. I wonder if he will be sitting in the audience for her? :scratchin

If she does DWTS too, I'd say she has turned into a real media wh*** in needing the public's attention. :sad2: She's not doing anything to find real love anymore. :sad2: Is she going to parade her DD on TV again by sitting her in the audience each week?

What? Really? I'll bet she gets matched up with Tristan. For some reason I can see that.

Well, since her "girls" are as big as Pamela Anderson's, he can use the same *horeography he used for Pamela. :rolleyes1

Oh jeez. She's probably been hatching this one since she sat in the audience, nice & cozy next to Chris Harrison. I wonder if he will be sitting in the audience for her? :scratchin

If she does DWTS too, I'd say she has turned into a real media wh*** in needing the public's attention. :sad2: She's not doing anything to find real love anymore. :sad2: Is she going to parade her DD on TV again by sitting her in the audience each week?

That is exactly what I was thinking! Her quest for love has seemingly turned into a quest for tv ratings.:laughing:

Well, since her "girls" are as big as Pamela Anderson's, he can use the same *horeography he used for Pamela. :rolleyes1

Haaaaahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl: Maybe that's why I superimposed Tristan on to her as a partner! Emily Emily, please don't bring little Ricki around. Again. On national tv.:sad2:

Did you notice how she hammed it up with the muppets in her last season? You could see she was really trying to be seen as an actress.:rolleyes:

I guess she figures she will become like Melissa Rycroft. Problem is, Melissa is very likeable, Emily is not. I can't even look at her anymore. If I see her in a magazine I turn the page without reading and if she is on DWTS I probably will ff through her. There is something very phony about her that I recognized from as far back as the Brad days and never could quite shake.

I guess she figures she will become like Melissa Rycroft. Problem is, Melissa is very likeable, Emily is not. I can't even look at her anymore. If I see her in a magazine I turn the page without reading and if she is on DWTS I probably will ff through her. There is something very phony about her that I recognized from as far back as the Brad days and never could quite shake.

.....I thought so too.....I guess great minds think alike....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes: popcorn::

.....I thought so too.....I guess great minds think alike....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes: popcorn::

::yes::Oh, it's nice to have great minds. :lmao:

Well, I don't know about likeable. I voted for TONY. But, the problem is Melissa has talent. She was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and she can dance. She actually had a full career before being on The Bachelor, and DWTS.

I like Emily. But, Emily's claim to fame has always been that she was the girlfriend, then fiance of a famous race car driver. Then his widow (sort of - as they were not married.) And then the mother of a (grand)daughter of a famous race car dynasty and she's been living off that legend & money since. She has clung to those roles all this time - wearing Ricky's bracelet in the same way an Olympic athlete wears his gold medals. That identity has shaped her since age 15.

Had Ricky Jr. lived, it would have been interesting to see if they would have still been together all these years. He was 6 years older than she was. That made him 21 when they started dating when she was 15. Eww! :eek: With such an age difference, would they really have lasted & gotten married, had she not become pregnant? OR had she not been pregnant when he died, would she have just faded back into obscurity after the funeral, and moved back home to West Virginia as she no longer had ties to the Hendricks?

Interesting other lives one would have had, if it wasn't for all the forks in the road. :scratchin

Emily has been "famous" via her associations with the Hendrick family since age 15. She LIKES fame and money and the lifestyle that goes with it. When she ever gets married, it will not be to some one obscure.

i like Emily, but there was also something very calculated about her. she is too good to be true.

and i am LOLing at *horeography. :rotfl2:

....and since she seems to have as much 'dancing prowess' as PA, she'll probably be voted off soon too....popcorn::

.....Had Ricky Jr. lived, it would have been interesting to see if they would have still been together all these years. He was 6 years older than she was. That made him 21 when they started dating when she was 15. Eww! :eek: With such an age difference, would they really have lasted & gotten married, had she not become pregnant? OR had she not been pregnant when he died, would she have just faded back into obscurity after the funeral, and moved back home to West Virginia as she no longer had ties to the Hendricks?

Interesting other lives one would have had, if it wasn't for all the forks in the road. :scratchin ....

Fork+in+the+road.jpg

...I just HATE when that happens.

Don't forget the Ashley/JP Wedding on the 16th:bride::groom:

ET just reported that Ashley & JP are definitely MARRIED! They didn't say what was the real date, but they didn't back out or are canceling the TV special.

Ashley's dress cost $75,000! :eek: :faint:

And they got wedding bands from Neil Lane to match the $60,000 engagement ring JP gave her on the Bachelorette.

Chris Harrison officiated the ceremony.

It's on ABC this Sunday. popcorn::

Pictures are in People. The wedding was December 1.

Wow, I wonder if they are expecting low ratings if they are releasing this many details ahead of time? :lmao: Didn't Ashley's season get the worst ratings of all time? :eek:

But, seriously, I am happy for the newlyweds. :thumbsup2

Wow, I wonder if they are expecting low ratings if they are releasing this many details ahead of time? :lmao: Didn't Ashley's season get the worst ratings of all time? :eek:

But, seriously, I am happy for the newlyweds. :thumbsup2

I was surprised too. I read that copy of People today - maybe they are trying to drum up more interest :confused3 They do look very happy, though. Of course Emily was there - maybe she was Chris' date?

ET just reported that Ashley & JP are definitely MARRIED! They didn't say what was the real date, but they didn't back out or are canceling the TV special.

Ashley's dress cost $75,000! :eek: :faint:

And they got wedding bands from Neil Lane to match the $60,000 engagement ring JP gave her on the Bachelorette.

Chris Harrison officiated the ceremony.

It's on ABC this Sunday. popcorn::

REALLY??!?!?! Oh wait....you said that Chris Harrison officiated.....why was I worried? That doesn't count then....

REALLY??!?!?! Oh wait....you said that Chris Harrison officiated.....why was I worried? That doesn't count then....

It's actually not that hard to get ordained as a minister. You just need to go to the right "church," fill out some forms and that's it. It's all legal. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter