Who on this board has the most points?

One contract with 5 add-ons and one resale contract closed last month for 706 points.

BWV 320 points
VWL 285 points
BCV 101 points

How do you really know that you have enough points?

ralphd:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

We have 300 points at Hilton Head. We've never been there though. We never have enough to spare from our trips to WDW. We will have to add on in the next couple of years since we will no longer be able to go at our regular time. Our son is getting to the age when he will not be able to take a week off from school. That OK though, you can never have enough points!

Michelle

Originally posted by Poorman
Okay, we have 1220 pts,860 BWV and 360 OKW. I went on a buying spree last winter,I was bored. I'm sure my daughter and grandchildren will make good use of them long after I'm gone.:smooth:

I am not sure since I haven't read all the posts as yet but we may be the winners at 1298. We want to sell our 290 pts at BWV but haven't gotten around to it yet. I do have to say that the Beach Club purchase was impulsive but we do love it there.

Here's the official count:
OKW 558 ( in three contracts)
BWV 290 ( one large outrageous contract)
BCV 300 ( In three one hunded point contracts)
Vero 150 ( in two 75 pt contracts)

I think if i don't sell BWV my DH will divorce me. I would like to sell privately to avoid the high brokers fees but don't know how.
Anyway, we are happy DVC'rs and go whenever we get a chance which isn't often enough.

Here are the "Top 13" DVC members that post that have the most points.
Eyecrazy.gif

1.Icy Dog- 1252 pts
2.Poorman-1220
3.BEIRMUGG-1200
3.wdw1972-1150
4.PKK/MJK- 1110
5.Mastre Gracey-1100
6.Jetman-910
7.Terry S- 900
8.Laurabearz-870
9.Edith-825
10.mrsdon-770
11.ralphd-706
12.WDWguru-700
13.Magic Cruiser-700

I am sure Doc is in there somewhere on that list :p . But to put this in "dues perspective" :eek: .......we have 600 pts and our monthly dues are $200 month.

Thanks for the accounting. I was going through each post and adding up the number of points for each poster. I don't know if I should be happy with so many points and our very high dues, but we do love the vacation club. I feel like we went a little crazy this year with the addition of 150 pts at Vero and 300 at BCV. We bought at Vero so we could be assured a Beach Cottage in Spring and at BCV to allow us to be near Epcot and the great SAB pool.
Anyway, thanks for the highest point score rating!!:p

*****DH just informed me at breakfast we only have 512 points at OKW not 598 as first posted for a grand total of 1252 points.

I think it is still a lot.

1997, 150 Vero Beach
1998, 60 Vero Beach
1999, 200 Boardwalk
2001, 200 Beach club
2003, 300 Boardwalk

Total= 910 Points- It's addictive! 4 trips per year for the last 3 years. Will probably reduce the amount of points we have a little bit in the next few months. Don't need this much anymore!

I have 825. Adding on is an addiction. OKW-350, VB-150, BWV-150, HH-100, BCV-75 ....And I'm always borrowed ahead. Plus, we own 4 other timeshares.

Icy-dog

I'm sure you can sell your points privately. There's proabably a time-share website on which you can do that....maybe TUG? People buy used cars privately all the time. All they'd have to do is get a small equity loan. I'm sure there folks out that would snap them up in a minute. I've seen many 300 pt contracts go by resale quickly.

Good luck.

I am kinda embarrassed. Let's just say we have done 20 add-on's in addition to our original OKW contract in 1991.

What problem, I don't have a problem. We just have great vacations.

Originally posted by Scott H
I am kinda embarrassed. Let's just say we have done 20 add-on's in addition to our original OKW contract in 1991.

What problem, I don't have a problem. We just have great vacations.

Okay, okay we have added on numerous times as well but I came clean with my numbers. So far I have outbought everyone else can you beat me? 1252 is the number to beat!!!!!!:o

How do I buy another 6 to make it 500 points

Colin from Australia - Ha! You don't buy 6 more points - you buy 106!!!
Sandie

ere are the "Top 12" DVC members that post that have the most points.

#1. Sandie B 2000 points (in my dreams - night and day dreams). Heck, reality internet strikes - only have 450.

Sandie B

We purchased 270 points in June of 2002 at BCV and then added on an additional 30 points. DH and I returned from BCV last month and he thinks we should add on another 100!!! I'm all for it but have to think about DS and the college tuition bills next year!! Annmarie

Started with 175 points in 1997 at BWV. Have added 5 times since then. We now have 700 total, 375 at BWV and 325 at BCV. We have decided that DVC is part of our retirement plan.

Checking in with 625.

200 VWL
250 BCV
175 HHI

Right now I'm having fun scoping the resale boards for more points. It's fun to look, don't know if we will be able to add- on, but I think I'd like some more HH points.

Originally posted by ncligs
Here are the "Top 13" DVC members that post that have the most points.
Eyecrazy.gif

1.Icy Dog- 1252 pts
2.Poorman-1220
3.BEIRMUGG-1200
3.wdw1972-1150
4.PKK/MJK- 1110
5.Mastre Gracey-1100
6.Jetman-910
7.Terry S- 900
8.Laurabearz-870
9.Edith-825
10.mrsdon-770
11.ralphd-706
12.WDWguru-700
13.Magic Cruiser-700

I am sure Doc is in there somewhere on that list :p . But to put this in "dues perspective" :eek: .......we have 600 pts and our monthly dues are $200 month.

That would be the Top 13 that have "shared" how many points they have. Some might not be comfortable sharing, as many don't share their incomes, etc. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter