Who is visiting Mickey in March???

DisneyMomma81 said:
Wrong ~ several In n Outs in Utah! Picked up some Animal style fries late one night a couple weeks ago.

A friend and I are planning a quick weekend trip 3/8-3/11
Hotels are hard to find and $$ ~ I booked the Motel 6 Maingate.

Also in AZ and NV:) branching out of CA has only come in the last like 5-10 years though!

Again.. sorry for my ignorance but is the scale a 1-10 scale with 1 being the projected least crowded and 10 being the projected most crowded?? If so yay!
3/14 and 3/15 are at 6 and 7, which I would think the closer it gets to the weekend the more crowded it would be, guess not if my assumption is correct! Can anyone verify?

Wrong ~ several In n Outs in Utah! Picked up some Animal style fries late one night a couple weeks ago.

A friend and I are planning a quick weekend trip 3/8-3/11
Hotels are hard to find and $$ ~ I booked the Motel 6 Maingate.

Also in AZ and NV:) branching out of CA has only come in the last like 5-10 years though!

must be pretty new then...my friends from CA DD went to college in UT and graduated in 2010, she always had to go there when she came home to visit since they didn't have one by BYU...good to see they are branching out...just need them to come up north now!

Again.. sorry for my ignorance but is the scale a 1-10 scale with 1 being the projected least crowded and 10 being the projected most crowded?? If so yay!
3/14 and 3/15 are at 6 and 7, which I would think the closer it gets to the weekend the more crowded it would be, guess not if my assumption is correct! Can anyone verify?

1 is the least busy.

aussiechic, not sure what your definition of nice is, but the 2 - 5 are going to be in the mid 70s and sunny. :beach:

We will be in the park march 9th-15th. We have over 25 people in our group. Of course we are having a matching shirt day. Any advice for large groups?

We will be at the Park Vue Inn March 14th & 15th pirate:

How neat! :) we have three little girls that will be running around!! Have you stayed at PVI before? We have lots of people going, 15 of us staying at PVI because of the suites and the rest staying down the road at the ramada.

How neat! :) we have three little girls that will be running around!! Have you stayed at PVI before? We have lots of people going, 15 of us staying at PVI because of the suites and the rest staying down the road at the ramada.

I have not stayed there before. We usually stay Paradise Pier (out of our budget now as DH has recently been laid off). And we have stayed at the HOJO as well. This will be our first time at PVI. We mostly picked if for the location. I tried Best Western and Del Sol which had no availability. Maybe we will run into you ;)

so excited the date is getting closer :rotfl2:
we will be there from march 16-23 any chance I could get a crowd prediction too??:angel:
Its my first trip, same with my kids but Im the one counting down the days:cheer2:pixiedust:pixiedust:

must be pretty new then...my friends from CA DD went to college in UT and graduated in 2010, she always had to go there when she came home to visit since they didn't have one by BYU...good to see they are branching out...just need them to come up north now!

They built one in SLC area RIGHT after I left in 2009! I think it opened like two months after I left. Its a good hour drive (at least, maybe more) to BYU from SLC though!

Mickey Mail Today:)

Z35yJ7M.png

Yay, I got that package in the mail yesterday too, along with a bag of pins for the kids to trade. Got the photopass+ on Friday ... now the hard part of waiting 3 more weeks.

B5K :hyper:

WE ARE!!! we are going from March 10-15th with hubby and my mom pirate:

:welcome: where are you planning on staying? hope you have a wonderful trip!

im just praying for nice weather now :beach:

its looking like mid 70's!!! :)

Just bought our tickets online and printed them, woo-hoo!!!:cool1::banana::yay:

yay one more thing to check off your list :thumbsup2

We will be in the park march 9th-15th. We have over 25 people in our group. Of course we are having a matching shirt day. Any advice for large groups?

:welcome: wow that's a big group....my advice, don't stick together the entire trip...do you own things and meet up occasionally or for meals! not everyone will want to do/ride/eat all at the same places/time...it will make for a better, more fun trip for all! that being said, have a wonderful time!

so excited the date is getting closer :rotfl2:
we will be there from march 16-23 any chance I could get a crowd prediction too??:angel:
Its my first trip, same with my kids but Im the one counting down the days:cheer2:pixiedust:pixiedust:

:welcome: yay for first trips pixiedust: hope its filled with magic!

Mickey Mail Today:)

Z35yJ7M.png

:cool1: for getting mickey mail!

Yay, I got that package in the mail yesterday too, along with a bag of pins for the kids to trade. Got the photopass+ on Friday ... now the hard part of waiting 3 more weeks.

B5K :hyper:

:cool1: sounds like you are getting lots checked off! :thumbsup2

talk to my friend last night and we are getting some surprise pixiedust: on Sunday in the parks....can't wait to find out what it is :hyper:

4 more days until we leave :banana:

I just made my reservation for Fantasmic March 26th at 9 p.m. A little pricely but I think that´s the best way to see it considering that my 4 years old DD would be really tired after all day in the park. I had a great CM helping me over the phone with the reservation. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter