Who is visiting Mickey in March???

Did you book for the first or second show? We did for the first one.. :) Oh but we did for March 26th

I guess we'll catch the show one day before you! I booked the first show. With 2 kids in tow I think the late one would be too late! I also like the fact that you can stay in the seats and watch the fireworks. I know they are not in an optimal viewing area, but we've seen the fireworks before so I'll be quite happy to keep munching my desserts and watch what we can see :thumbsup2

i think we are going to just wing it at the theme parks. We have the 5 day park hopper so im sure after we do each theme park once we'll have a better idea of what we want to do LOL we'll see

Tomorrow is March! I've already changed the calendar because I'm so excited. I haven't prepared for this trip even close to how I normally do a WDW trip. Our goal is to have a more simple, relaxing trip.

WDW: coordinating outfits/shirts made/ packing list at least 3 months in advance.
DL: Disney shirts we already own will be packed

WDW: Detailed notecards with minute by minute plans
DL: A list of the how to spend the first morning in each park. Play it by ear after that

I will probably pack this weekend just b/c DD is going to a slumber party and DH is working.

On preparing for DLR, I made detailed touring plans for our Xmas trip because I was so freaked out about the crowds. We didn't wind up using the plans I'd made, and we were fine. We had enough info about wait times around us that we could plan as we went, and I'm glad we did it that way.

I'll definetely keep an eye out for you then! Even if I don't get in, but I still think I have a good chance at this point. Ah well I will know for sure by around 2 tomorrow.

I realize I am taking a bit of a chance but I arrive at the resort tomorrow afternoon (oh god I can't believe I am going to be on an airplane again tomorrow morning). So I'll take the gamble of waiting until tomorrow.

hope you were able to get it booked!

We are now under a month so the countdown is officially ON! :cheer2: I called on Monday and booked the Fantasmic premium viewing for March 25! We only have 3 days at DL before heading to Aulani and that is the one thing I really wanted to do this trip so we decided to splurge! Also given it's spring break I know it will be very busy :crowded: and thought a seat would be really nice. Hopefully the next 3 weeks fly by!

yay for getting F! we plan on staying in our seats too for the fireworks, might as well get our monies worth right :thumbsup2

Thank you so much "Mommy"! We are coming from MinneSNOWta, so it will be beyond awesome to be outside with no heavy coat/boots, etc. YAY!!! 2 weeks from today we'll be in Disneyland and I can't even wait I'm soooo excited. My boyfriend is a first timer and I am busting to show him everything!! 2 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!

you're welcome! sure you will enjoy the sunshine! and will be fun showing your DBF all the sights! enjoy!

Tomorrow is March! I've already changed the calendar because I'm so excited. I haven't prepared for this trip even close to how I normally do a WDW trip. Our goal is to have a more simple, relaxing trip.

WDW: coordinating outfits/shirts made/ packing list at least 3 months in advance.
DL: Disney shirts we already own will be packed

WDW: Detailed notecards with minute by minute plans
DL: A list of the how to spend the first morning in each park. Play it by ear after that

I will probably pack this weekend just b/c DD is going to a slumber party and DH is working.

I"m the same way for WDW trips....DLR is just so much easier to go with the flow.

On preparing for DLR, I made detailed touring plans for our Xmas trip because I was so freaked out about the crowds. We didn't wind up using the plans I'd made, and we were fine. We had enough info about wait times around us that we could plan as we went, and I'm glad we did it that way.

DLR is just so much easier to work around your schedule even on busy days, since PH is much quicker if DLR gets to busy, we just hope over to DCA or take a break in DTD....we usually don't hop at WDW

just two more days for us! doing last load of laundry today, getting things charged up, laying out last minute things to pack on Saturday, so excited for our trip, seeing our dear friends and Megan's performing on Monday :dance3:

to all travelling this weekend, safe travels and hope to run into you all!

Whelp, looks like possible rain in the second half of next week. Right now it's 30% chance so it might be alright.

We leave tonight after work! So excited! Got my nails done last night! MICKEY!!!

nails.jpg

Your nails are too cute! I've been looking at other Disney nail designs, but most of them were red with white spots. It's refreshing to see a different design :)

Thanks! I wanted something more related to Mickey not Minnie. Most of the stuff I found on Pintrest was Minnie inspired!

I'm feeling so restless lately! I think it's because I'm in that awkward limbo stage between "I've made all my reservations and plans" and "it's still too early to pack and confirm". It's driving me crazy!

Anyone else in this same boat? I don't have anything to do :rotfl:! Everything I needed to buy pre-trip is done. I've made all our reservations at hotels, flights, airport parking, limo, character meal, etc. I've familiarized myself with everything on DIS and Disney's site that will make life easier during our trip. BUT we're still 16 days out so it's much too early to start packing and cleaning (um... I need clothes to wear for the next couple of weeks) and too early to start confirming ressies.

What to do...what to do *thumbs twiddling*... :coffee:

I'm feeling so restless lately! I think it's because I'm in that awkward limbo stage between "I've made all my reservations and plans" and "it's still too early to pack and confirm". It's driving me crazy!

Anyone else in this same boat? I don't have anything to do :rotfl:! Everything I needed to buy pre-trip is done. I've made all our reservations at hotels, flights, airport parking, limo, character meal, etc. I've familiarized myself with everything on DIS and Disney's site that will make life easier during our trip. BUT we're still 16 days out so it's much too early to start packing and cleaning (um... I need clothes to wear for the next couple of weeks) and too early to start confirming ressies.

What to do...what to do *thumbs twiddling*... :coffee:

it gets worse...we are 2 days out and other than last minute stuff I'm done....so ready to go and get some sunshine and pixiedust: its pouring here ......just keep DISing, never know what might show up, and its always interesting to see what questions people come up with :thumbsup2

I still need to print out the March disboard mousehead. Although we have no ink or cardstock and i have no idea where the laminater is.

it gets worse...we are 2 days out and other than last minute stuff I'm done....so ready to go and get some sunshine and pixiedust: its pouring here ......just keep DISing, never know what might show up, and its always interesting to see what questions people come up with :thumbsup2

Oh my... the rain is crazy! We're supposed to get 100mm (4") over the next 24 hours of the wet stuff. I don't normally mind rain but that's too much even for me. I'll have to float home at this rate. Is it supposed to rain that much for you guys too?

2 days!! So exciting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter