Who is leaving next? Anzac Departure Board AUG GATES CLOSED SEPT PROCEED TO GATE

Log in to your reservation and there is an option to review/ change seats. This shows up all the spare seats.

15 days to go. Does anyone else log onto the airline website every day and check how many seats are left on the plane???

Done that a few times 30 days to go April 27th Air new zealand

new york(8 nights) vegas (6 nights) 3 nights dis land GC :yay::yay: 2 nights universal 6 nights beach club orlando WDW

away 4 weeks. Are we there yet??:dance3:

Log in to your reservation and there is an option to review/ change seats. This shows up all the spare seats.

Thanks, but doesn't that just show which seats haven't been allocated yet? For instance, not everyone requests their seats beforehand. It may show spare seats to request, but that doesn't mean the flight isn't full, does it?

I'm just not sure how it works.

Aussietravellers - a 4 month trip to Anaheim sounds awesome!

Battymum - I'm at the gate waiting to wave you off. Get down here! Safe travels.

Zanzibar138 - ooooh a trip to North QLD. I like it! Do you need another holiday after all your TR writing? LOL

So jealous right now of all the people who are 'Proceeding to the Gate'.
Enjoy your last days of planning everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter