Who is going to be in the WORLD for MARDI GRAS?

We'll be there! We're staying at Pop Century from the 10th - 15th. We can't wait!

I'm ftom St. Bernard too, currently living in Picayune.

The directions on making the shirts is very detailed. Don't think I will make the shirts but they are very cute!

Tink-n-MrIncredible said:
I think I will skip this trip. I do not have a cricuit machine to get the mickey head template. I will look for your shirts at the POP.

All I did was type "mickey head" in google and find a pic and resize it on Microsoft word and print it out to trace. No cricut here!

We will be there, dd`s 4th grade class is doing the Y.E.S. program. We haven't been back since 10/07...very excited.

My LSU tie dye mickey

553683FC-C200-4436-8C4C-F119B119346E-1001-00000077694CB7EC.jpg

Hi Viator80. Can you please tell me how to post pictures :confused3

I'm from England, but we'll be at Disney from the 10th to the 20th.

We did Universal's Mardi Gras parade in 2011 and it was so much fun! We caught so many beads! When we came home we put them all in a big vase and it made a lovely decoration. I want to go and see a parade for real now!

sissy1 said:
Hi Viator80. Can you please tell me how to post pictures :confused3

I use photobucket. You download your pic to the site (or app) then you click on the little i on the bottom right corner of the picture and a long code will come up the starts with IMG. For example it might look like this http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm58/viator80/730B6D35-8146-4F0F-AE17-1FC813454B6F-2935-000001E9E690C904.jpg[/IMG
You copy and paste that into your reply and when you hit send it should add the picture to your post. Does that make sense?

Sissy1, can u see the answer I posted about posting pictures? It doesn't look like its showing up?

This will never be something I could enjoy since I ride in endymion and carnival is big in my family. /: everyone enjoy and today carnival season has started :)

whodat985 said:
This will never be something I could enjoy since I ride in endymion and carnival is big in my family. /: everyone enjoy and today carnival season has started :)

We are going with my husbands cousins family and her husband rides in Endymion but they are meeting us on Sunday night for dinner and will start the parks with us on Monday!

Had my first piece of king cake last night, as a dessert to some boiled shrimp.

We'll be down there then. So will my buddy from high school and his wife and kids, and my boss's secretary, and seemingly a ton of other people I know.

We're gonna pick up some Fleurty Girl shirts to wear Mardi Gras Day, and my DD4 wants to bring beads to give to the princesses. And rumor has it that my high school band is marching in the MK parade on Mardi Gras day.

Edit: Rumor confirmed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter