Who is going to be in the WORLD for MARDI GRAS?

Count us in - there will be 8 of us!! The 8th - 16th BLT/Kidani :thumbsup2

We will have 9 of us at Kidani! I saw on your signature that you are going to Aulani! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!! To me it is by far the best Disney hotel! Beautiful and so much to do! I was there in December for a girls only trip and can't wait to go back with the kids! :thumbsup2

We are driving from Louisiana tomorrow night, the 9th, :cool1: Will be there early on the 10th. Staying through Mardi Gras :joker: and Valentines Day :lovestruc

We leave today around 2:30. Driving straight to Disney.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It was fun chatting with so many Disers while in the World! I recommend creating a FB for Disers with same travel dates. Great trip!!

Hyonlyf said:
It was fun chatting with so many Disers while in the World! I recommend creating a FB for Disers with same travel dates. Great trip!!

We have a FebDIS FB and it has been wonderful.

Just wondering if any of you are planning on going back next year for Mardi Gras. I'm considering it since it is a little later.

Seriously considering it. We had such a great time this year! It will depend on if I can get another free dining pin- if so I'm in!!!

So... Any repeats from 2013??? I just booked and was wondering if anyone else is going back??

We are not going back for Mardi Gras but going back week after Easter!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!