who is going on this cruise on July 24th of 2004?

Originally posted by MamaQuack
Anyone staying Friday night at the Hyatt???

MamaQuack
:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Well, *I* won't be there :( but my kids will be there with my parents. They are arriving into MCO about 4:30 p.m. Most probably they will hang out at the pool and eat something in the airport that night. I'm getting SOOOO jealous of you guys. Why didn't I get myself on that cruise?????

Just spoke to the Radison, we booked the shuttle for 10:30. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Angie

I have been reading the posts for several months but didn't want to go to the bother of signing up to respond to any. But I finally gave in today. My daughter -- Buginarug -- has responded that she and I will be at the pool as soon as we can. My husband and oldest daughter don't want to come. My parents are also traveling with us. So I may bring my mom as well. Sorry I won't be in the designated alien green color. I have bought my group red Disney shirts and I am "making" them wear them on Saturday. Much to their protests.

See you Saturday, Vickie::MinnieMo

Lorri We will be arriving arround 3. My husband has to go back to the Airport and pick up my sister. We will leave you a message.

Vicki, welcome I think our kids have been chatting. They want to meet at the ice cream place. Put the rest of us will be by the pool.
Did we dicide if it was the right or left side?

Patrick came home yesterday so we are almost packed, Just waiting on the older one.

Two more days of work and we are off.

See every one very soon.

Joanne

Welcome Vickie :wave2: OMG I can't wait until Saturday!! Only 2 1/2 days left!! Sorry... Wanted to bump this... How did everyone going in August get ahead of us?! :eek:

~Nicki :wave: :hyper:

i had a great trip with my church kinda tried and ready for vacation. 2 days till we leave. cant hold in the excitement. cant wait to meet everyone.
peace

pat

1 1/2 days until we head south and I've been doing all the last minute stuff. *Finally* found some shoes to go with both my gowns, plus some sandals I've been looking for - Whoo Hoo! I keep wanting to buy every bathing suit I see...must save $$$ for shopping spree in St. Marrten (..Waitress I *need* 2 more boat drinks! :cool: ) and spa treatments :teeth: !!

The suitcases come out tomorrow, the packing gets underway and the freaking out of the cats and dog begin! ;) DD has packed her bag for Camp Nana and the dog is keeping an eye on her bag to make sure she goes to Camp Nana too! The cats are unimpressed either way, they will just make sure the requisite number of cat hairs get packed and *not* them. ;)

I ran into a lady in the dressing rooms of Kohl's today and she mentioned she is leaving for a cruise this Saturday and I asked which one, she said, "Princess". When I told her I too was going on Saturday on a cruise, a *Disney* cruise, she was most envious ::yes:: But, she allowed as how since MIL is paying for this cruise, Princess is just fine. She will be in St. Marrten the same day we are. We laughed and said we may see each other again!

Oh well, I'm avoiding ironing and packing...must get back to it.

See ya'll Saturday!!!
Diane

I AM PACKED!

We leave tomorrow at 120pm. I cant believe I am ready to go, I am usually packing all the way up to leaving! Of course, I still want to run the vacuum, water the plants, etc, etc, and I have two errands to run in the morning!

Got my nails done today and the nail lady has a friend that is an entertainer on the disney cruise! Dont know if it is the Wonder or the Magic, but its a small world, huh Diane? Also found some cute sandals today, they are shaped as a starfish on top!
(like I need another pair of shoes!!!!)

See y'all there!
Lorri

khakismum(Diane),

Hi Neighbor - we're just over here in Athens!! Loved your comment about the dog and cats! We have 3 dogs. I have to pack "in secret". The 4 cats stay outside and don't much care as long as they are fed. Ah, the things we do for the furry ones. My hubby is not going on the cruise and will be home with them but once they see a suitcase the panic sets in!!!!! Come to mention it . . . I am in somewhat of a panic myself. Got DS all packed. Got all mine laying on the bed - trying to pick and choose. Oh well, it will all get done and this time tomoro Delta will be wisking us away to the Hyatt.

Can't wait to see all of you.

MamaQuack
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Got the kids all packed now, and am about to take them to Camp Grandma and Grandpa...I'm packed, still gotta pack DH's things...tomorrow gotta pay what bills will be due while we're gone (YUK!), run the dishwasher, change the litter box, and take out the trash. We're leaving at around 4:30 and staying at LaQuinta. See y'all on Saturday....I got my nails done on Tuesday, and I got *waxed* last night....OUCH!!! but that'll be one less thing to worry about on the boat, right? I can't believe it's finally time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Riding with Khakismum and bkiss (and respective spouses...hey, if the plural of mouse is mice, should the plural of spouse be spice?) Anyway, see y'all Saturday!

OMG I cant believe tomorrow is our last day home!!! I can just see all the stresses of tomorrow... finish packing, cleaning... I'm tired just thinking about it all... Cant wait to see everyone!!!!

~Nicki :wave: :hyper: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :teeth: :hyper:

Well, most of us are probably back home and still feeling the movement of the ship. Spent all of yesterday hanging out in airports thanks to Delta airlines and mechanical and personnel problems. Got into Arizona about 5 hours after we were supposed to. Very tired!!!

Been going through and loading to the computer all of the digital pics.

Met a lot of great people during the cruise. Thanks to all for making this a memorable time!

Reports to follow!!!

Back home, still working on Mount Washmore! (Laundry)

I am having a real hard time with my head still rocking. I couldnt sleep last night for the longest time, and am still struggling with it today! I hope its better by tomorrow! I wonder if I take a bonine, will that help?

Had a great time but am glad to be home. Now I have to concentrate on back to school stuff!

Spa Mama

I'm still rocking too!! :( I went to sleep at 8 yesterday and woke up about 6 times before I finally woke up for good at noon today. But I feel recovered now. :teeth: Mom's got me scanning the MOUNTAIN of professional pictures we got taken! Had a great time!

~Nicki :wave:

We had some of those same Delta problems and didn't make it home until 2:30 this morning. I haven't had the problems with rocking today. Maybe being up for almost 24 hours yesterday got rid of them.

It was great meeting so many of you!

Pictures make trip reports sooo much mor interesting... so add them when you post your report!!

If we added our pictures we'd be up to about 40 pages on this thread... Between me and my mom we have over 40 rolls of film, about 30 professional pics, and 300 on the digital camera. Heeheehee.

~Nicki :wave:

Oh my gosh, I feel like such a bad mom!

Only took about 5 rolls of film, and I think we bought about 10 of the professional pics! Do have about 30 pics on the digital camera too though.

Tenya, I am so sorry you didnt get on our flight! We were exhausted by the time we were home, I can imagine how you guys were! Jessica slept the entire flight (never does that) and Alex slept about half of it.

My head is finally getting better tonight!

Ok, just a poll - who all got sick on Monday! And did anyones kids get the chicken pox?? Luckily we did neither, but we were pretty grouchy on Monday, just overall didnt feel good!

Spa Mama

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter