who is going on this cruise on July 24th of 2004?

Teens we are still on for the 3:15 meet at Scoops, right?

9 DAYS GUYS!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :hyper:

~Nicki :wave: :teeth: :hyper:

:sunny:
To all of you traveling next week. I hope everyone has a safe trip.
I look foward to the meet at the pool.
I think I won the award for latest DOCS! They came yesterday!!!! All I can say is thank goodness they finally came!! I dont think my blood pressure could have taken too much longer!!

So....On to getting last minute things and making sure all of the clothes are ready. Only a few more days of work until I am off!!!
Cant Wait!!!!!!

WooHoo, Laura! I've been wondering if you ever got you docs.

Angie, how did the 2nd interview go?

Counting the days!
Tenya

I had the second interview this afternoon. Things went well. The manager was impressed with the amount of trips to WDW that I have made along with our honeymoon being a Disney Cruise. But now I need to decide if I want it. The reason being, I found out that it is only seasonal. That position only pays $6. I could get $8 at Target. Also, from Thanksgiving to Christmas I would have to work until 1am. That would be very tough when I have to deal with kindergarten and 1st grade students first thing in the morning, and I leave the house before 7am to make it to work.
I don't know what to do.

Angie

Laura, I was going to ask you today if you got your docs yet!
Why the delay? I thought I was late getting mine!

Hey guys,

the family went out today and picked up the paint chips from Home Depot...

Gotta tell you, we were jumping and screaming just picking up the darn things.... I'm sure no one in Home Depot knew what the heck was going on...

Imagine all that excitement over a few green paint chips...!!!

It was fun, though...more exciting then getting the docs!!!!

Anyone else feel that way????

See you in a week!!!
Anne

Nicki,

Patrick is off with his youth group from Church. But I know he will be there.

Joanne

Angie -- You'd have to have a boat-load of energy to work until 1 a.m. and then leave at 7 a.m. to teach K and 1st all day! How long do you have to decide?

Anne -- DD and I looked like a couple of big Goofy grinning idiots when we got the paint chips. DH just went off looking for a light switch. He just isn't into Disney like we are. He's a good sport, though, and happliy tags along!

Only 4 more wake ups before it's time to hop on the plane for Florida!:bounce: :sunny:

Tenya

Thanks joannel and mamaquack... i'm on the disboards with myself but I know I'll be there too;)

~Nicki :wave:

[font=walt disney script v4.1]Nicki- ill be there too
I(Aubrey) will also stop by the othe dismeet with my mom(Vickie). Seems lime green is the popular color....maybe ill wear my lime green flip flops. ;)
[/font]

Can't wait to see you there Aubrey! We've all got our lime green too -- and the paint chips lol. Just think -- this time next week we'll be getting on the boat!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :hyper:

~Nicki :wave:

We actually leave in 4 days for Florida! Just had to bump this thread up ahead of those guys leaving in the fall!

Thought I was going to have a heart attack on Friday. Could not find my drivers license! Started calling every place I had been that last week. I hardly ever pull it out, but once in awhile you need it for sig varification on credit card or check! Called a zillion places, then started getting on the DMV web site to see how quick I could get a replacement! (dont have a current passport either!) Finally I remembererd I put it in a jacket pocket because we went to the horse races and I didnt want to bring in my purse but thought I might need ID for if I won big! (I didnt!)

THANK GOODNESS thats where it was!!! I could just see me waving goodbye to my family at the airport!

So, now out of panic mode and into packing mode!

Spa Mama

Looky, Looky -- in 24 hours we'll be on the plane heading for Orlando and Vero Beach. I can't believe it's finally here! I made these ressies this time last year. It's amazing how fast the year as sped by.

If you see a family of three dressed alike at the terminal it just might be Joe, Carly and me. Carly and I will have one maroon-colored Mickey tropical dresses. Joe will have on a maroon/brick-colored shirt. Carly and I will have our brown hair in ponytails with lime green, daisy-print hair ribbon tied around them. We want to look spiffy for our boarding photo. Come talk to us, if you see us.

Otherwise, we look forward to meeting all our new friends at 3:00 p.m. at the Goofy pool. I'll have on a bright blue/green swimsuit and a box of nametags.

I'm off to get fingers and toes done and finish packing!

Safe journeys,
Tenya

I was doing a bit of last minute shopping at Wal Mart last week, and found lime green swim shorts! So that's probably what I'll have on with my bathing suit! I can't wait....I need this soooooooooo much! I just might have to add a lime green drink of some sort in my hand! :crazy:
Finishing up some last minute details today and tomorrow....laundry on Wednesday...Packing up the kids and taking them to Grandparents on Thursday, and we're outta here on Friday!!!!!!!!!! See y'all Saturday!
and BTW, we got our lime green paint chips finally on Saturday!

Safe travels to every one. I am with you. I really need a vacation. I was at work 12 hours yesterday. Needless to say I am not packed. But we will get there.

I am so excited. The next time that ship sails it will be us!!!!!!!!!

We will see some of you Friday at the Raddiaon and the rest of you Saturday.

Joanne

Joanne, we will be at the Radisson for 2 nights beginning Thursday. Our last name is Skaar, dont know if we will be at the pool or what on Friday. We plan on touring JFK first thing on Friday, then maybe check out the beach and get any last minute things. If you want to meet up, or anyone else wants to, leave a message with our room.

If not, see ya at the Goofy Pool!

Lorri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter