who is going on this cruise on July 24th of 2004?

Last Monday, oh my goodness. I was a little seasick Sunday. On Monday, I felt like I was trying to walk on the back of a school bus that was going 60 mph down a dirt road. I have a bad sense of balance, this made it worse. Walking down the corridors, I would bump into the walls. Can't blame it on the alcohol, I don't drink. LOL. Even my husband was a little queasy. I am glad to hear that you and your kids didn't get sick Spamama.

We are dealing with floods right now. This morning, the area where we live in Pennsylvania, received over 5 inches of rain in less than an hour. We took some interesting detours in downtown Philadelphia just trying to get home. 95 was flooded out. Our house is good, we are on a hill. Tomorrow I will venture out to the grocery store.

Tomorrow I will try to post a trip report. All I can say for now is, I wish we could have stayed, it was amazing!

I jus got back frum tha cruise!Wow was it funn:bounce: it was sooo funn in fact.. that we planned another one in 2-3 yrs!:teeth: Hopefully every1 else had a good time. I kno that i did!But tha one thing i hated was lyking this kid and not even being brave enough to find out his name!well at least i saw him be4 i left rite!Well reply and tell bout ur trip!I would love to hear!
Love Lindsay:wave2:

I am still rocking a bit, but no one else in my family seems to be.

None of my kids got sick, or had exposure to chicken pox.

Ann e mater we had the grace of your lovely daughters company at our dinner table the night you did palo. What a lovely young lady.

I have heard that san juan will be replaceing st. martin only for the next nine weeks, then will return to the traditional eastern.
I have been booked on the feb. 5th eastern with st. martin included so if anyone knows different please point it out.

the pirates night will be kept in place of tropicali night if it is successful. I heard it will be wonderful.(with character suprises in the dining room.ect)

This was the best of the 5 previous cruises I have taken 3 of them being disney. They just keep getting better. I cruised on the Mariner last feb. and I would never do it again especially after experiencing the disney difference. What a wonderful week!!!!

Sitchu2, just wanted to say thanks for thinking I'm such a lovely young lady. :teeth: I had a lot of fun at dinner with you guys! Thanks for having me :)

As for the rocking... I felt it alot... Animator's Palate was the worst when it came to rocking, I think it was because it was in the back of the ship.

Anyone think The Village totally sucked? Aside from about 2 or 3 moments where it was "jumpy" I thought it was boring and the ending was VERY disappointing... I kept waiting for an ending that would blow the movie away but instead it just ended. I hope this wasnt just me...?

~Nicki :wave:

My parents reported that they all got the seasickness on Monday. DD 13 got it the worst, the rest of them were just kind of blah feeling. And they all have no problems on rides, so it must have been bad. Me--I just feel nauseous reading about it!!

My DS 9 got the typical cruise stomach virus (Norwalk virus) on Tuesday through Wednesday. Made quite a mess of the bathroom, but he's fine now!

I'm so glad to hear you all had a great time and I wish my kids could have met you guys!! My parents said that didn't meet anyone who mentioned being on the DIS boards. I just can't imagine that there is a whole world out there that doesn't DIS!!!

Hi all,
I was rocking pretty bad when we arrived home but it has stopped now. My DD 8 was very queasy on Sunday. She barely ate dinner and missed the Golden Mickeys. She was back to herself by Monday night.

Hi all,

Welcome home. It sure was hard to go to work. None of us are sick(thank God) We stayed saturday night in The Gaylord Palms what a beautifrul place.

We got home to a green pool and a broken
A/C.

It was a pleasure to meet you folks. Sorry we didn't meet more. It was hectic traveling with a group of sixteen. It was a lot of fun though. We want to go again next summer.

I can't wait to read every ones trip reports.

Thanks again
Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!