Who Is Disney Bound March 29-April 7 2012 ISH

leedavidt

Retro Disneyeer Since 1987
Hello Fellow Disney Fans...My Son And I Are Headed To Disney March 29-April 7 2012 Downtown Disney Hotel And Was Wondering
Who Else Was Gonna Be There...

Epcot Is Our Favorite Park But Will Spend Time At
MK
AK-once prob
DHS
I'M Planning On Major Pics And Videos At MK And Epcot

Hope To See You There ! Or
on DISboards !
:cool1::cool1::drinking1:cool1::cool1:

www.youtube.com/user/leedavidt

My DW and I are taking our 2 girls from March 28- April 5. I'm sure getting nervous about the crowds. But I'm sure excited to get to WDW. We're staying at POR.

Checking in on April 1st. Checking out on April 8th (going to visit family in the area for Easter). :cool1:

ME!!! I will be there March 28th-April 5th :banana: I am traveling with my 2 daughters, my friend and her daughter.
I am also VERY nervous about the crowds:eek: Only time we could travel though....have one in high school so pulling her out is not an option and I hate doing the parks when it is extremely hot. So our trade off is the crowds.

I'm Hoping That Our Visit To Disney Will Be After Most Of The Spring Break Crowd Has Left...
But We Have The Easter Crowd To Mingle With. I Will Be Leaving Saturday Though...
Disney Is And Always Will Be My Favorite Destination !
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Our family will be there March 30th-April 7th at AKV! It will be our first trip during spring break but we are excited that it won't be as hot as the summer :thumbsup2

We check in to CSR March 23-24 then switch to POR March 25-31st. I was really bumming about the crowds too, but somebody posted something last night that they expect crowds to drop off the week of March 23rd. Hoping they're right, but if not we have back up plans in place:cool1:
A day at Disney is better than any day.....well anywhere to be honest;)

April 2-5. And yes it will be VERY crowded but we just have to know that it will be crowded and make the best of it. :)

Add us to the group!

We'll be the ones with the 7 year old with 2 broken feet in the wheelchair. Should be our most interesting trip yet!

Add us to the group!

We'll be the ones with the 7 year old with 2 broken feet in the wheelchair. Should be our most interesting trip yet!

Two broken feet!? The poor kid!
I hope the CMs find a way to throw some extra pixie dust her way!

I Am So Glad We All Are Going To Disney...
When I Watch First Time Visitors At The Park-(you can always tell)- It Reminds Me Of My First Visit In 1987...
Now I'm A Fanatic About Disney Of Old...
Retro Disney !
But, The New Stuff Is Fun Too

Hi OP...we overlap a few days. We're flying in 3/26 and out on 3/31. Have my fingers crossed that this is an "oddball" week in relation to the majority of spring breakers!:cool1:

I am taking my daughter for her senior spring break 3/27-4/3:) I too am nervous about the crowds!

We will be at OKW from 3/27 - 4/3

Can't wait!! I think crowds will die down over the next week and then pick up again the week after we leave (Easter week) I think there will be a little lull before the crazy begins. :) Either way though it will be super fun for us!

I Guess I Should Say...
Bring It ! To The Crowds During Our Visit To Disney...
The More The Merrier !
I'm Just Glad To Be Able To Go...
I Had A Hiatus of 8 Years From 2002-2010
Without A Disney Trip.
That's A Long Time For Someone Who Used To Go
Twice A Year In The 90's...
:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter