Who Is Disney Bound March 29-April 7 2012 ISH

We'll be there!! It will be just me and my girls - leaving DH behind this time. We are staying at All star Sports - our first time there.

I am very nervous about the crowds - though we did the week before and after 4th of July last summer and it was not bad at all.

Our plan at the moment is to wing it (never done that at Disney either!) - though we are thinking we'll do mornings at the parks and then afternoons at the water parks. And we are going to do the Behind the Seeds tour for the first time, too.

:cool1:We will be there too!!! we are going to be there March 29 - April 7!!!! I know it is going to be crazy busy but we will be at WDW!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

March 30 to April 6th at POR. Went last year 4th of July and was warned of crowds, didn't find them bad at all. Hoping it is same this week.

I've Been To Disney Since 1987 And Most Of My Visits To Disney Were In The 90's...
But As Far As I Know This Will Be My First Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
The Colors Will Be Amazing !
Still, My Favorite Time To Visit Disney/Epcot Is
November At The End Of The Food And Wine Festival...
But, focus...
Our Trip Is Gonna Be The Best Ever !
Right ??!!

Meee! Our first time to Florida. Coming from Washington state. The countdown is KILLING ME! :lmao: Stayin at CSR March 29- April 9. :cool1:

We'll be there March 25 to April 2. This is our first time doing a split stay and our first time staying Dvc. We're staying at BLT first three nights, Boardwalk for two nights and then AKV for three nights. We're not sure if it will be awesome or terrible but will report back. We have stayed during Easter week and it was busy but if you choose the right park days and show up before opening you'll be fine. Even though it was busy it was one of our best vacations.

We will be at OKW from March 31- April 6. We have been to WDW several times the week before Easter (and the week after). It is no where near as crowded the week before. In fact, we have never had a problem.

But the parks will be 3 less crowded for all you going. This is a no park trip for us. Just lying around the pool and relaxing. :worship: It's been a tough couple months at work for DH and at school for the boys. No one really wants to do any line waiting, just being a few bums.

To ENJOY everything Disney including the crowds....LOl

April 1st-April 2nd Wilderness Lodge Villas - DVC

Super Excited!!

We'll be there too. March 29-April 4. We have 7 and 11 years old boys and my parents. I expect crowds and hope it won't be too bad! I keep telling myself to relax and enjoy what we can. At least we have dinner reservations so the food will be good. We got upgraded to WL since our rooms weren't finished at POR.
Poor son with 2 broken feet. Hope he heals fast and isn't in too much pain.

We will be there. 3/31-4/8. Went this same week in 2010, and the crowds really were manageable. We just plan to take our time, enjoy the resort, do what we can at the parks during the day, and make the most of EMH. Not gonna stress about fast pass enforcement, rope drops, bus transportation, etc. And we got all of our ADRs, so life is good!

To the OP who has the 2 year old with 2 broken feet, poor baby...if he/she has casts you should see if the characters can sign those! What a great souvenir!

My wife and I will also be in Orlando the week before Easter. Our plans are somewhat flexible, and we wanted to visit Magic Kingdom one day that week.

Can anyone offer any insight into what day(s) MK will be least crowded for that particular week? Many thanks!

We will be at OKW from March 31- April 6. We have been to WDW several times the week before Easter (and the week after). It is no where near as crowded the week before. In fact, we have never had a problem.

But the parks will be 3 less crowded for all you going. This is a no park trip for us. Just lying around the pool and relaxing. :worship: It's been a tough couple months at work for DH and at school for the boys. No one really wants to do any line waiting, just being a few bums.

What a great idea! You get to enjoy the magic of Disney without the stress! I really like this plan! : ) Safe Travels!

3/30-4/8 2 days @ the dark side, 4 days in wdw then 2 nights @ clearwater cant wait! Praying we have manageable crowds we are staying off site in a private home hoping the short drive will be worth the break from crowds

Our family of four will be there March 31st to April 7th - the second busiest week of the year besides Christmas / New Years - Bring it on! Can't wait!

Add us to the group!

We'll be the ones with the 7 year old with 2 broken feet in the wheelchair. Should be our most interesting trip yet!

Holy Smokes... two broken feet!?! Best wishes to your child. :wizard:

We'll be there to watch our DS's HS marching band in the MK on 4/3 so if you're in the park cheer extra loud for the Skyline Band in their navy and light blue snazzy uniforms!

We fly in late 3/31 and leave early 4/5 so we get 4 days in the parks. Have never been at a busy time, always in Feb but not Pres. Week so this will be an experience for us. Will be our first adult only trip (we are not chaperones) so we are doing the Epcot Segway tour that we've always wanted to do and eating at Cali Grill. Staying at Dolphin. Very excited. :banana:

3/30-4/8 2 days @ the dark side, 4 days in wdw then 2 nights @ clearwater cant wait! Praying we have manageable crowds we are staying off site in a private home hoping the short drive will be worth the break from crowds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter