Who Is Disney Bound March 29-April 7 2012 ISH

My wife and I will also be in Orlando the week before Easter. Our plans are somewhat flexible, and we wanted to visit Magic Kingdom one day that week.

Can anyone offer any insight into what day(s) MK will be least crowded for that particular week? Many thanks!

Go on Tuesday or Wednesday....they will open at 8am, get there at 7:15.

Bring It !
Concerning The Crowds..
We Will Be Among The "Crowd" !
So, I Hope To Meet Ya There !
I'm Prob Gonna Be Wearing A Yellow Shirt...Or Orange...
Or Both !
Seriously, We Are Spending A Lot Of $$$ During Our Trip..
Let's Def. Enjoy Every Moment At The Happiest Place On Earth !

Hello Fellow Disney Fans...My Son And I Are Headed To Disney March 29-April 7 2012 Downtown Disney Hotel And Was Wondering
Who Else Was Gonna Be There...

Epcot Is Our Favorite Park But Will Spend Time At
MK
AK-once prob
DHS
I'M Planning On Major Pics And Videos At MK And Epcot

Hope To See You There ! Or
on DISboards !
:cool1::cool1::drinking1:cool1::cool1:

www.youtube.com/user/leedavidt

just wanted to say thanks for viewing and responding to my thread !
yeah march 29-april 7 2012 !

March 29 - April 4. Hoping to "get in and get out" before the worst of the crowds hit over Easter weekend!! :goodvibes

Arriving March 27, doing MK 28th and AK 29th...I feel like most folks are arriving as I am leaving?..Spring break for most schools near me seems to be 3/26 to 3/30 but maybe the east coast is more the next week? We are heading down to Wellington on Friday the 30th for a Horse Show.

I Am So Glad We All Are Going To Disney...
When I Watch First Time Visitors At The Park-(you can always tell)- It Reminds Me Of My First Visit In 1987...
Now I'm A Fanatic About Disney Of Old...
Retro Disney !
But, The New Stuff Is Fun Too

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

www.youtube.com/user/leedavidt

Lee - love love love your videos. Yes, we are going for the FIRST time, from the great Pacific Northwest, but hopefully I've read and studied enough on here to get us around and have some fun. Heck to all the people who say don't go for the first time on Spring Break.This is a trip of a lifetime, we'll be there 12 days, and we'll have a BLAST. :thumbsup2 Hope to see some of you there. ;)

Checking in 3/29 to take advantage of free dinning thru 4/6 then to see family in Orlando for Easter. First time during Spring Break, let the madness begin...

I Am So Glad You Enjoyed My Videos !
I Live For Taking Pics And Videos Of Disney Stuff..
I Just Wish I Could Find More Old VHS Tapes With Disney Footage On Them So I Could Share !

I
Lee - love love love your videos. Yes, we are going for the FIRST time, from the great Pacific Northwest, but hopefully I've read and studied enough on here to get us around and have some fun. Heck to all the people who say don't go for the first time on Spring Break.This is a trip of a lifetime, we'll be there 12 days, and we'll have a BLAST. :thumbsup2 Hope to see some of you there. ;)

First week of April for us at SSR. We are used to the crowds, But with practice, the aren't so bad. It helps that the kids know this is not there last trip, so we can always come back. We planned this one at the last minute and are going to take this really easy. Maybe spend more time lounging at the resort :lmao:- yeah, right, not likely! But, I do have intentions to relaxe more on this trip.

My Son And I Were Gonna Try To Stay For 10 Nights But Flying Back On Sunday April 8 2012 Was Too Much $$$

But We Were Able To Purchase Nine Day Park Hopper Passes At AAA For
$345.00 !
10 Day Hopper Was Only $350.00 !

Well,It's 7 Days And 11 Hours Till My Son And I Are On The Bus To Boston !

hope to see you there !

My Son And I Are Ready To Go !
How Bout You ??!!
We're Staying Downtown Disney For Nine Nights...Park Hopper Nine Days !
Just Found A Downtown Disney Webcam At
http://disneylivecams.com/

I Am So Ready To Hit Disney Once More...4 Times In 16 Months Isn't Going Overboard
Right ??!!

Those are our exact dates! We'll get in around 11:00 or so the night of the 29th and will be staying at POR that night. The next day is my younger DD's 18th birthday. We'll move over to AKL for the rest of the trip. We really have no plans except to relax and enjoy spending some time with my older DD who is doing the Disney College Program now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter