Which rides did you feel were a total let down after waiting in line?

WOC. My family made me promise not to ever make them stand and wait again - only to have some tall person with a chipmunk hat and a cell phone video camera stand in front of them.
:rolleyes: Couldn't agree with you more. When I record something like a performance I always make sure I keep my camera no higher than my head. It's the new normal, ridiculous crowd behavior; I just love watching my kids performances while several adults stand in front of me with the arms over their heads holding a phone blocking my view.

I haven't been on all of the rides, but out of the ones I have I would have to say that the Nemo and Little Mermaid rides were the most disappointing. Also, since other people are mentioning it, I'd like to add WOC to my list of disappointments.

I haven't had the privilege of experiencing any of the new rides in Carsland yet. Even though I've read many negative things about Luigi's, I'd still like to try it once.

Haven't been able to see Carsland yet, and won't probably until around May. But I know I will be in the minority here, for me it's Indy. I never went on it for years because I didn't like the idea of being jerked around that much. But I did go on Dinosaur in WDW a few years back, and really loved it. So I decided to give Indy a try the next year. I found it more jerky and really not that much to look at (maybe cause we were in the very back). I was so disappointed.

I like pretty much everything, but this weekend, I went with my boyfriend and it was his first trip. He was pretty vocal about his let downs.

1. Star Tours he renamed Lame tours. He loves the movies, really disliked the new version of the ride.

2. Soarin over california - I don't think that he hated it, but he was let down because of the long wait.

3. Haunted Mansion Holiday- he didn't like the overlay, he wanted the original ride. I actually like the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay, even though I don't like the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter