Which rides did you feel were a total let down after waiting in line?

HollyL

Mouseketeer
We went last week, and DH would not shut up about how let down he felt after riding Luigi's Tires after waiting in line for 40 minutes.

I don't think I ever felt let down by a Disney ride, but while I was waiting for them while my daughter was asleep in the stroller, I did overhear a number of people say things like "Well, that's one we don't need to do again".

What's the deal with that ride? It doesn't look very exhilerating, and I think people were willing to wait in line for it because it's new. Didn't there used to be big balls that flew around in there? Will that ride last, or will they put something new in there?

Agree with you about Luigi's. And I'm one here who was vocal on another thread (before I went to DLR and tried it), saying that I loved the Flying Saucers as a kid, and couldn't wait to try LFT. Snore.

Maybe they are like me, I have to ride everything at least once.

Jack

We went on Luigi's back in July when it still had the beach balls. also, we went on it right away so there was no line (everyone else in the park ran to RSR). I think its a good ride but not worth more than a 10 minute wait. I loved the big beach balls aspect of it so maybe i'll change my mind if i ride it again

I'm a Nemo hater. Crammed into a very tiny space with smelly people and screaming babies. I miss the old subs.

old subs had the same smelly people and same screaming babies in same tiny space....just sayin';)

I'm a Nemo hater. Crammed into a very tiny space with smelly people and screaming babies. I miss the old subs.
The old subs also featured smelly people and screaming babies.

Nemo just adds a new level of annoyance with someone shouting "NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO" every 2.3 seconds.

Nemo (my group calls it NeNO, as in "NO, don't ride it")

RSR (yeah I said it!). The worth-it to wait-time ratio should increase as the hype goes down and the wait times go with it.

old subs had the same smelly people and same screaming babies in same tiny space....just sayin';)

The old subs also featured smelly people and screaming babies.

Nemo just adds a new level of annoyance with someone shouting "NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO NEMO" every 2.3 seconds.

Lol. The last time I rode it was in the early 80's and it was empty. We were the only family on it. We'd take it just to get a break from the 'crowds'.

A little less yelling Nemo would have been great.

I prefer to think of certain rides in terms of how long I'd wait for them, except for Innoventions which I find painfully boring. Luigi's - 10 minutes, mostly for the queue. Nemo Subs, Roger Rabbit, Jumpin Jellyfish, anything in Bug's Land - walk on only.

Roger Rabbit. The queue, the queue, the queue! It's a masterpiece in line folding and size deception. The ride is meh too; my kids have seen the movie once or twice, but I found it disturbing to watch with little kids. Roger needs to retire and sell his valuable DLR real estate IMO.

Roger Rabbit. The queue, the queue, the queue! It's a masterpiece in line folding and size deception. The ride is meh too; my kids have seen the movie once or twice, but I found it disturbing to watch with little kids. Roger needs to retire and sell his valuable DLR real estate IMO.

:thumbsup2 Yes!

I started to watch the movie with my kiddos and turned it off after about 15 mins. It is an odd thing to put in the middle of Toontown, given the adult nature of the film.

We went last week, and DH would not shut up about how let down he felt after riding Luigi's Tires after waiting in line for 40 minutes.

I don't think I ever felt let down by a Disney ride, but while I was waiting for them while my daughter was asleep in the stroller, I did overhear a number of people say things like "Well, that's one we don't need to do again".

What's the deal with that ride? It doesn't look very exhilerating, and I think people were willing to wait in line for it because it's new. Didn't there used to be big balls that flew around in there? Will that ride last, or will they put something new in there?

We only waited about 10 min. for Luigi's and I still felt let down. The que is nice but the ride is boring.

I still think this ride will be around for a while because it fits in so well to the area.

Bug's Land is a neat area but this land could really use some different rides. Heimlich's train is amusing, but the other rides are all recycled and could stand to be replaced by something original.

Yeah my favorite part of that Nemo ride was when that hatch opened at the end and I could get off. I was feeling very claustrophobic in there, and I used to go spelunking.

The one ride I really don't like the long wait for is Peter Pan. You wait on line forever, then you just zing through the ride in less than a minute (or at least it seems that way).

Bug's Land is a neat area but this land could really use some different rides. Heimlich's train is amusing, but the other rides are all recycled and could stand to be replaced by something original.

It is a neat area. I like trying to find the 4 leaf clover. I should add the detail that my kids are just too old to enjoy Bug's Land. I bet it is fun for the preschool set though.

I should add the detail that my kids are just too old to enjoy Bug's Land. I bet it is fun for the preschool set though.

You got that right - we usually go with the preschool set and it's a MUST DO for our crowd!

We only waited about 10 min. for Luigi's and I still felt let down. The que is nice but the ride is boring.

I still think this ride will be around for a while because it fits in so well to the area.

Yeah, I left Bugsland feeling "blah". My 4 year old and I did most of the rides there with a 5 minute or less wait, but they were pretty boring. The ladybugs don't even spin. Once the kids are older, that is definitely a section we will be skipping.

Agree with a lot of these comments. We waited less than 10 for Luigi's when there were beach balls - we enjoyed it but I wouldn't wait in a line for that. Not sure I would ride Nemo again regardless of line. Same goes for Storybook Canal Boats - finally rode it one day with no line and the second I was on I just wanted to be off doing something else. Not a big Roger Rabbit fan so we only do that with no line if we happen to be over there. Our girls do enjoy Bugs Land but we won't ride if there are lines - we will play in the water instead (and grab a churro).

Yeah my favorite part of that Nemo ride was when that hatch opened at the end and I could get off. I was feeling very claustrophobic in there, and I used to go spelunking.

The one ride I really don't like the long wait for is Peter Pan. You wait on line forever, then you just zing through the ride in less than a minute (or at least it seems that way).

I have fond memories of that ride as a kid. I guess to each his own.

Yeah, I left Bugsland feeling "blah". My 4 year old and I did most of the rides there with a 5 minute or less wait, but they were pretty boring. The ladybugs don't even spin. Once the kids are older, that is definitely a section we will be skipping.

It serves a purpose. We had about an hour to wait for our Tower of Terro FPs, and we actually rode all four rides at A Bug's Land. It could be a useful time killer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!