Which music for Cruise CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We listened to the "Livin' La Vida Mickey" CD OFTEN in the weeks leading up to our cruise! Any of those songs; original or Disney version, remind me of DCL.

Also any Jimmy Buffet song!

Are there songs during the Pirate Deck Party?? and if so...is there one that you associate with that evening? pirate:

Golden Mickey's and Dreams.........the same question..any song/songs that remind you of that night? I remember Circle of Life from Dreams...I can just see the group singing? ::MickeyMo

Keep it going guys!!! I really want to put a CD together before our trip in mid september!

I have to agree with most songs that have already been posted but here's a few more I have....

From Sail Away....
- Blame It On The Boogie by The Jackson 5
- Follow Da Leada (The Roof is on Fire) by the Soca Boys
- Best Years of Our Lives by the Baha Men
- Make Me Wanna Dance by the Baha Men

From Rockin' Bar D Theme Nights.....
- Thriller by Michael Jackson
- The Time Warp from Rocky Horror Picture Show
- We Got the Beat by the Go-Gos
- I Will Survive
- Stayin' Alive

From The Golden Mickey's....
- You've Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story
- Cruella DeVil from 101 Dalmations
- Out There from Hunchback of Notre Dame

From Disney Dreams....
- Prince Ali from Aladdin
- Beauty and the Beast
- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella
- Circle of Life from Lion King

There was this Phil Collins thing they played every goldurned time the ship left port.

And for some reason they kept playing whatever song that creepy old guy dances to on the six flags commercials.

At least nobody sang the Titanic theme in the Promenade lounge this time although I will not be ready to hear "Smooth Operator" again for a very long time (I think they sang it every night while I was in the internet cafe.)

How about:

* The Kinks - Ape Man
* Jimmy Cliff - Hakuna Matata, or Club Paradise
* Barry Manilow - Copa Cabana

DH and I were just talking about this the other day. We've been on 4 Disney cruises but for some reason BNL songs always remind us of our cruises. Particularly because on our honeymoon cruise we spent a lot of time in Sessions listening to music via the headphones by the portholes and we always listened to BNL.

What great memories! Music always reminds me of certain times in my life.

If I had a million dollars...
If I haaaaaaaaaad a million daaaaallars...

I could afford the Walt Suite. :rotfl:

Oct 2003..there were 2 "entertainers" singing and they started signing "Oh, What a Night" (December of '63)"

Evertime I hear it now, all I can think about is how I couldn't remeber who sang the song and spent 2 hours that night asking random people on the ship who was the artist.

The 4 Seasons, of course!

Admiral Boom said:
If I had a million dollars...
If I haaaaaaaaaad a million daaaaallars...

I could afford the Walt Suite. :rotfl:

But not a real Walt Suite, that's cruel :teeth:

My kids love that one almost as much as One Week!

Does anyone remember that song and dance that they teach at the Pirate Party? pirate: All I remember is chanting "peg leg, peg leg, peg leg, peg leg" as we turned...

:cool1: We're going back in October, hope to do it again....but if anyone knows the song or dance, I'd love to know!!!

Thanks!
Jamie :earsgirl:

a6.jpg

LITTLE SHIP
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I would also have to vote for "Let's Get It Started". I actually heard it on the radio this morning and was thinking about the Sailaway Party when the Charles Marshall band was playing it! :cool1:

I dont remember the name of the song but they played it at the sail away party and like all the time.... i wanna say it was by the spice girls or some other girly band
all i remember is the kids all jumping up and down I think it went something like

upside down inside out hey hey or something like that any one know what im talking about i loved it so much but never knew what it was i was going to get the cd when we got home.

Angelgirl13202 said:
I dont remember the name of the song but they played it at the sail away party and like all the time.... i wanna say it was by the spice girls or some other girly band
all i remember is the kids all jumping up and down I think it went something like

upside down inside out hey hey or something like that any one know what im talking about i loved it so much but never knew what it was i was going to get the cd when we got home.

You're talking about the A Teens "Upside Down". It goes,
"Upside down, bouncin' off the ceiling,
Inside out, stranger to this feeling,
Got no clue what I should do,
I'm going crazy if I can't get next to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter