Where Pixie-Dusted Birthday Dreams Come True! A July Trip Report! PTR Link! Pg. 116

Great update! So much to comment on!

It didn't matter the time of day; the "back entrance" was always empty! :love:

I too was curious about the cup your drink came in. (I had a terrible time not trying to spill. I had the Grand Marnier too- couldn't resist the orange!)

Connor must be fantastic comic relief ("feel dirty" and "it is time to find your true self!"):lmao: (It must also be extremely wonderful now that you have a 13 year old! )

My girls would have had the button high and moved it once they knew it would prompt singing! Don't you love those "told you so moments" when you don't even have to say "told you so!"

I laughed at the train wreck! Good one!

Looks like today was a great one, especially for Chelsea. Even the rain was good, because look at those gorgeous curls!

Glad she finally listened to mama about the birthday pin. :thumbsup2

What a great update!!! Ooooh the train wreck!!! I am very curious now!!

BRILLIANT idea for the slushies!! It seems that you get much, much more too!! I will definitely be asking for a proper cup!!

TOO funny with Chelsea and her button!!!! Love her sunglasses inside as well ;) She picked out a cute eyeglass case too....there are always such interesting things in that store...I always walk out with something.

Great idea of posting your loot each day :yay:

Tracy

I Love the eyeglass case! I need to take a closer look at that Japan gift shop next time!

Chelsea is a trip! :lmao: She looked like she had such a great time!

Mmm Tutto looks so delicious, I have to go back there! (I've only been when it was called Alfredo's).

I am caught up now. Love the location at CBR.

Love me some Tutto! That is too funny how Chelsea moved her button.

Also LOVE those Grand Marnier Slushies!!!

That is great that that was the only time in rained while you were there??

Love the eye glass case. Very pretty!!

Oh my, I laughed so hard at Chelsea moving her birthday button! Glad she finally decided to listen to her mama. :) And the look on her face after she was serenaded is hilarious!

Mmmm, that bellini and Grand Marnier slush look GOOD. Wish I had either of those (or both) right now. LOL!

Very cute eyeglass case! Chelsea has good taste. :thumbsup2

Love the idea of taking daily souvenir photos...I'm going to steal that idea for our next trip. :thumbsup2

PS. Tell Chelsea that she has beautiful hair. :goodvibes

:rotfl: That's so funny about Chelsea & her birthday button! :laughing:

I hope you didn't encounter too much more rain!

What a great update!!!! So funny that Chelsea moved her button, too cute!! YAY for being sang to by a bunch of cute Italian waiters!!

Love the pictures of you guys!! And especially enjoyed the picture of the train wreck that made me snort LOL!!

I love that the birthday button changed locations when Chelsea what was in store! I'm pretty sure mine would have stayed hidden. :rolleyes1 Most of my family is kind of shy about that; I was definitely surprised that Kailyn didn't mind our mom telling Chef Mickey's that we were celebrating her birthday when she made the ADR.

I was cracking up when I read that Connor felt dirty for you not telling the whole truth. :lmao: What a trip! And I LOVE that Japan store. That eyeglass case is so pretty; much prettier than my boring one!

Chelsea was beginning to pout a little bit and worry that she wasn’t going to be serenaded, but her fears were groundless. Soon, she was surrounded by a gaggle of Italian men singing to her and bearing some sort of chocolate mousse dessert. She was in absolute heaven! Look at that smile!!!
027.jpg

um....yeah, i'd be in heaven, too! too bad i will never manage to get ray there for my birthday in the middle of july!!!

After dinner we browsed through the Italian shops, and Chelsea and I bought some Italian chocolates. They were quickly gone that night -- so delicious!

that italian candy store is one of my favorites! ray and i always spend like $30 in there on chocolates and cookies and things. sooooooo good!

So I guess it's safe to say that Chelsea was no longer disappointed to be missing out on Teppan Edo? ;) I'm glad she finally wised up and moved that button!

I never would have thought to ask for the Grey Goose slushie in a regular glass, it's not easy to walk and drink the ones in the plastic martini glass without spilling a little here and there - I'm definitely going to remember this - thanks!

Funny how hot Italian waiters made her move her button like that, but you said it how many times:lmao:

Tutto is one of our fav's too....or should I say one of Jasmine's. I love the spaghetti and meatballs, it's so classic and so delicious. Can't wait to go back!

We decided to drive to the Beach Club and use the back entrance of Epcot. We simply told the guard we were going to eat at Beaches and Cream. Connor was so funny because it really bothered him that we had not told the truth. He said it made him feel dirty.

Ramon gets nervous and starts stumbling on his words or just says something ridiculously funny when talking to the guard when we do this, :laughing: but now we just simply say "we are visiting". They see the parking pass from whatever resort we are staying at and sometimes that is enough, sometimes they ask to see the room key, also.

Since it was so hot outside, I thought it was a brilliant idea to walk through the Beach Club to the very last entrance by Epcot. Take it from me, that is not a good idea. We should have gone right through the lobby to the back doors. Instead, we wandered the very long hallways that twisted and turned before reaching the quiet pool and exiting out onto the walkway.

We made the same mistake...only we didn't find the way out and had to backtrack and take the lobby doors out to the back. :rolleyes1

Out of nowhere came a shamin, “It is time to find your true self,” he said to me in a Rafiki-like voice!
014.jpg

Love it! :rotfl:

Notice anything different in this picture? ;)
023-1.jpg

She's so cute! :cutie:

That poor 11 year old boy...completely oblivious to the competition: Italian waiters!! :rotfl:

So we've never eaten at Tutto, but I have eaten in Italian restaurants in Italy, and if these waiters are anything like those... :bitelip: :blush:

Chelsea snapped a couple of photos in Germany. There are lots of shots of the back of my head on this trip.
066.jpg

At least its the back of your head and not the back of your A$$, which is what I get whenever I let Denny take pictures. :rotfl:

This was a great update. I love the "drowned rats" picture of the kids. They are still smiling despite being soaked. Chelsea is glowing through all of dinner. The meal sounded delicious and that strawberry cheesecake. YUM!

Grand Mariner slushies sound just as good as GCS. Very yummy. Hmmmmm....I think we brought a bottle of GM to the beach house. gives me an idea.....:rolleyes1

I also love using C's and Wigd's private entrance, but I don't exactly feel "dirty" when I say I'm going to Beaches n cream. Poor Connor! :rotfl:

Great update!! The button story is hilarious!:rotfl2: I am glad you survived the rain showers. It feels like Florida here lately with the humidity and daily afternoon rain.

What a great evening and so funny about Chelsea's b-day button. When you first commented on the placement of it, I worried she would refuse to move it the entire dinner then pout the rest of the evening that she didn't get anything special :rolleyes: Thanks goodness she wised up!!

Those desserts look fabulous!!

Oh funny funny about Chelsea and her button!!! Smart girl though - move that baby FAST so the waiters will sing! :laughing:

Her cheesecake looked so goooooood! Did you try any? How was it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter