Where In The World and the Edge of 17

is your crop part if this thing?

http://www.****************.com/sites/default/files/u5/tomorrowland/Magic%20Kingdom%20Tomorrowland%203.jpg

That's the spot...the entrance to Tomorrowland...and Ed's picture is pretty cool too!:rotfl2:

IMG_0074_zps7064cd53.jpg
:tink:

Where is this?

This is from a park.

Epcot shop?

This is not from Epcot.

Can you clear this up any Denise?...or are my eyes just that tired. :rotfl2: Resort or other? :tink:

Sorry about it being blurry. The only way I can make it sharper is to make it smaller. Does this help?

Attraction, shop or food service?

This is from a park attraction.

Well, it's not inserting my quotes again but, this is from the AK. It's from an attraction in the AK. Yes, it is from a sign but, that might be misleading…..

Well, it's not inserting my quotes again but, this is from the AK. It's from an attraction in the AK. Yes, it is from a sign but, that might be misleading…..

It's tough to be a bug? It's a bug geting crushed between two boxing gloves I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter