Where In The World and the Edge of 17

:rotfl2: That's kinda funny if you think about it...clothes hanging on a washline outside a food establishment. Gotta love the fact that Disney "makes things real"! :rotfl2: Is it in Asia...Yak & Yeti? :tink:

Yes, the AK is sort of a strange amusement park ::yes:: You would not expect to see something like this at a food service! But, this is not from Asia so it's not from the Yak and Yeti.

Do the rest of you get as tired as I am in what seems like "treading water"? :faint: EVERY month it seems like prices go up; DH got a 2% raise~house insurance bill came today with a $300 yearly increase! :furious: "1 step forward; 2 backward"...really??? (And Disney has increased "vacation costs" too with their ticket price increase! :rolleyes:)

Oh well...back to business :goodvibes; here's an easy one:

f248fd5b-dd70-4107-9f13-5d0c171cafef_zps4e82e228.jpg
:tink:

Do the rest of you get as tired as I am in what seems like "treading water"? :faint: EVERY month it seems like prices go up; DH got a 2% raise~house insurance bill came today with a $300 yearly increase! :furious: "1 step forward; 2 backward"...really??? (And Disney has increased "vacation costs" too with their ticket price increase! :rolleyes:)

Oh well...back to business :goodvibes; here's an easy one:

:tink:

Park, resort or other?

I hear you. In December DH got his first raise in forever, I can't remember even when his last raise was. Everything is going up. We need a new vehicle badly but I DO NOT want a car payment. I've been looking at prices for Disney and I can't believe how much the room rates have increased.:eek: More than doubled since my last trip.:eek::eek:

Park, resort or other?

I hear you. In December DH got his first raise in forever, I can't remember even when his last raise was. Everything is going up. We need a new vehicle badly but I DO NOT want a car payment. I've been looking at prices for Disney and I can't believe how much the room rates have increased.:eek: More than doubled since my last trip.:eek::eek:

I held out as LONG as I could on the car payment :rolleyes:; DH finally said, "I can't fix the van anymore" :faint:. :rotfl: There was an article on Facebook last week titled, "Can Families AFFORD a Disney Vacation" :eek:! Our only hope until DH retires (and makes more money from retirement accounts than he does NOW :crazy:) will be the special deals occasionally offered! I guess we'll have to get our "Disney fix" from ED for the next few years! :rotfl:

This is from a resort. :tink:

Park, resort or other?

Now add 25% on top of that and that's I feel
About prices lol

I held out as LONG as I could on the car payment :rolleyes:; DH finally said, "I can't fix the van anymore" :faint:. :rotfl: There was an article on Facebook last week titled, "Can Families AFFORD a Disney Vacation" :eek:! Our only hope until DH retires (and makes more money from retirement accounts than he does NOW :crazy:) will be the special deals occasionally offered! I guess we'll have to get our "Disney fix" from ED for the next few years! :rotfl:

This is from a resort. :tink:
Poly ?

Now add 25% on top of that and that's I feel
About prices lol

... and you have a kid to raise! I feel so bad for you "young folks" :rotfl2: but I guess it's really not much difference over the years. When we built our home in 1973 our house payment was $250 a month ... but our income was probably around $1,200! :rolleyes: ... and Jeff...you don't have to pay that outrageous monthly health care bill! :lmao: :tink:

No matter how much you make, your bills will expand to eat every penny of it. :sad:

Yes, the AK is sort of a strange amusement park ::yes:: You would not expect to see something like this at a food service! But, this is not from Asia so it's not from the Yak and Yeti.

Dinoland~Restaurantosaurus? :tink:

Restaurantosaurus?

Oh you beat me to it.

She may have beat you but, it's not from Dinoland so not from Restaurantosaurus.

No matter how much you make, your bills will expand to eat every penny of it. :sad:

She may have beat you but, it's not from Dinoland so not from Restaurantosaurus.

Tusker House? Is it a sitdown or quick service?

What your bills don't eat, your children will.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter