Where In The World and the Edge of 17

Inside or outside?

d1ff9943-ea87-46cc-b790-e875b4861375_zpstd2qu0em.jpg

I was inside when I took the picture. :goodvibes :tink:

Is the window outside? Did you take the picture through a window or door? I don't know the name of any of the shops in France. I guess I need one of those Baurnbaum books… the perfume shop?

Well...you know them better than you think :goodvibes...this is from the perfume shop. Now comes the thinking part...I don't recall that I said this was a "window"; I think I identified it as stained glass. I did not take it through a window or door ... where/what is this crop from? :tink:

Well...you know them better than you think :goodvibes...this is from the perfume shop. Now comes the thinking part...I don't recall that I said this was a "window"; I think I identified it as stained glass. I did not take it through a window or door ... where/what is this crop from? :tink:

Inside the shop? Upstairs?

Light fixture? Display case?

Yes, I believe it was Heather that asked right after lunch today, this is inside and it's "upstairs"; it's not a light fixture or display case. :tink:

So, it's on the mail level of the perfume shop in France. It's not a window or a light fixture or a display case? Do we know anything else? I don't know :confused3 Is it on a wall?

So, it's on the mail level of the perfume shop in France. It's not a window or a light fixture or a display case? Do we know anything else? I don't know :confused3 Is it on a wall?

I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean by "the mail level" :confused3; not a window, light fixture, display case or on a wall. Nothing else known other than it's stained glass. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter