Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not RnR.

Yes, it is part of an attraction at HS but not Star Tours.

Not the Backstage Tours.

Good guess but not Indiana Jones either.

Trying to think of a clue that wont give it away... its quite large.

Honey I Shrunk?

fun11_zps4f4a754d.jpg

But, it's Saturday. Didn't you get to sleep in?

Just watched the weather channel. Ya'll up north are and will be getting hammered. Highs in the 20's :scared1:....while i am am out cutting the grass and cleaning the pool in a short sleeve shirt:rotfl:

Just watched the weather channel. Ya'll up north are and will be getting hammered. Highs in the 20's :scared1:....while i am am out cutting the grass and cleaning the pool in a short sleeve shirt:rotfl:

...and I'm getting ready to go out in shorts/tee shirt to do yard work! Not time for the pool YET but at the rate we're going DGD's will be after DH in a couple weeks to get it ready! :rotfl2: :tink:

What I would give to be outside in a t-shirt right now :lmao: It is a balmy -8 (-15C) with the windchill today. Beats the -20s we had earlier this week though I suppose. There was a lot of snow coming down yesterday here but nothing today; the groundhog saw his shadow allegedly so hoping Spring is on its way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter