Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I guess I'll ask about Port Orleans. :rotfl: :tink:

But which one!!!! I will go with riverside and i get the points if i am right since i was resort specific

Diane♥Disney;47385626 said:
Coronado Springs?

No! You are all wrong! :rotfl2: The next guess will identify the resort, then start thinking where.

fe7f8f5d-ffd2-44ef-914d-1328d456fec3_zps1365ab71.jpg

Diane♥Disney;47385626 said:
Back to the cold weather. We had a week of weather in the negative numbers then we had a snow storm then ice then hurricane like winds up to 70 mph. Then we had a morning where it was 50 degrees but by the afternoon it was back down to 20. Gotta love living in New England.

That is one prize that I don't want to win lol I haven't been outside other than to move my car this morning (there has been evidence of a mouse in there so haven't really been up to driving around :eek: )

Oh my gosh Diane! :scared1: I think maybe YOU win! :rotfl2: A hurricane ice storm!? :eek: That would be hard to beat!

I definitely have better weather than you two! Jeff may have better weather than me but, I would never want to live as far south as Goopy and Ed! :faint: But, I will go to Florida for Disney World! I'm afraid I will melt going the end of Sept. I'm sure it will be horrible. :sad2: One time I went in Jan and was actually cold!

Oh my gosh Diane! :scared1: I think maybe YOU win! :rotfl2: A hurricane ice storm!? :eek: That would be hard to beat!

I definitely have better weather than you two! Jeff may have better weather than me but, I would never want to live as far south as Goopy and Ed! :faint: But, I will go to Florida for Disney World! I'm afraid I will melt going the end of Sept. I'm sure it will be horrible. :sad2: One time I went in Jan and was actually cold!

I second that. All that wind and ice no thank you! I don't do heat well though so Florida is likely not for me. When we went in August it was hot but not unbearable mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!