Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
:welcome: to WHERE IN THE WORLD #8! Wow...testing our knowledge of Walt Disney World has turned into a LOT of fun!

For those of you new to this thread, this is a game in which you take any photo that you have taken, crop a small piece of that photo and place it in the WITW thread. The object is to guess WHERE/WHAT/WHO in the WORLD your photo is.

The photo can come from anywhere ON Disney World property. Please make your photo light enough and clear enough and large enough for "over 16" eyes to see!

No question is to "small or silly"; ALL answers help others in solving the crop.

This is my crop we're currently working on.

IMG_3671-1.jpg

It's in HS; the Muppet area; it's not ON a building but more like "around/under/close to" one.

Put your thinking caps on and join us but get ready for a few headaches along the way! :rolleyes1

:tink:

:welcome: to WHERE IN THE WORLD #8! Wow...testing our knowledge of Walt Disney World has turned into a LOT of fun!

For those of you new to this thread, this is a game in which you take any photo that you have taken, crop a small piece of that photo and place it in the WITW thread. The object is to guess WHERE/WHAT/WHO in the WORLD your photo is.

The photo can come from anywhere ON Disney World property. Please make your photo light enough and clear enough and large enough for "over 16" eyes to see!

No question is to "small or silly"; ALL answers help others in solving the crop.

IMG_3671-1.jpg

It's in HS; the Muppet area; it's not ON a building but more like "around/under/close to" one.

Put your thinking caps on and join us but get ready for a few headaches along the way! :rolleyes1

:headache: Is it the pipes that are around the Muppet Shop?

Diane♥Disney;47212476 said:
:headache: Is it the pipes that are around the Muppet Shop?

IMG_3671-1.jpg

Sorry...not pipes...in your mind, stand by the fountain and look around...all directions...look up...:headache: :tink:

I always like to start off a new WITW thread with "eyes" and was trying to think what had 8 eyes and that would have been to easy so i am going with where is this

game1_zps3bc976ab.jpg

The only clue is this is not an 8 cropped out multi digit number

IMG_3671-1.jpg

I see a balloon on top of the building, I don't know if it's always there and the big Muppet Vision 3D sign with Kermit. Is it one of those? It doesn't match any of the colors that I see.

I always like to start off a new WITW thread with "eyes" and was trying to think what had 8 eyes and that would have been to easy so i am going with where is this

game1_zps3bc976ab.jpg

Park, resort or other?

Don't forget mine from the old thread. I think we know it's from the AK. I don't remember if you knew anything else. Well, it's a map, you know that.

DSC03284_zpsdad4bb8d-1_zpseb2d061c.jpg

game1_zps3bc976ab.jpg

NO clues in there at all! :rotfl2: First thought...resort...building number? :tink:

I see a balloon on top of the building, I don't know if it's always there and the big Muppet Vision 3D sign with Kermit. Is it one of those? It doesn't match any of the colors that I see.

IMG_3671-1.jpg

Pretty sure the balloon is always there...but my crop isn't from it. :confused3 Not from the Muppet Vision sign either. Keep looking up...:tink:

IMG_3671-1.jpg

Pretty sure the balloon is always there...but my crop isn't from it. :confused3 Not from the Muppet Vision sign either. Keep looking up...:tink:

You can see it from the Miss Piggy fountain, right? Is it a penguin? Not that I remember any penguins around there.

So sorry about your disappointing news :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter