Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
85940248-d6ed-493d-9f1a-036757c21665_zpsbb663cd2.jpg

Thanks my dear...30 long years ago, my Daddy died just as suddenly. It's the "best way to go" but sure does make it hard for those of us left behind.

This crop is not from a park...but it IS from a gift shop. :tink:

How are you doing? :hug:

Is your crop from a resort or an other?

Diane♥Disney;47645629 said:
It's snowing again.:crazy2:

Boo snow! It snowed here last night and still is (but it is really light now). It was really wet, heavy snow so was literally like shoveling cement.

I can't wait for the spring or summer :beach: (I am sure you are thinking the same :thumbsup2 )

Boo snow! It snowed here last night and still is (but it is really light now). It was really wet, heavy snow so was literally like shoveling cement.

I can't wait for the spring or summer :beach: (I am sure you are thinking the same :thumbsup2 )

Oh I can't wait for spring and summer.:beach: I am so sick of snow and winter.:headache:

Diane♥Disney;47646887 said:
Oh I can't wait for spring and summer.:beach: I am so sick of snow and winter.:headache:

I just want the weather to pick what season it would like to be. Last weekend it was literally 65 on Friday and snowing on Saturday, and it was 62 today but will drop over this week. And I wonder why I've felt so poorly:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter