Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. WooHoo the first 17 year old of the group. :lmao::lmao:

Jeff tell Emily Happy Birthday

I wish I could see the pics. Still nothing on cell. With dad and he is watching his horse racing on my laptop.

Hope you had a nice weekend at DW! And a nice B'day. Sorry you are back at the hospital. :hug:

Next up:

0f69536b-f0f1-4dcf-a86f-facb56447efd_zps875298a9.jpg
:tink:

Is it part of a shop, attraction or food service? Is it an eye?

Hope you had a nice weekend at DW! And a nice B'day. Sorry you are back at the hospital. :hug:

DW was nice. It was warm:lmao: Bday has been good. Dad went from the hospital to the skilled nursing about a week and a half ago and still is in there.

Picture please. It's in Frontierland? Outside. something a CM would use? Part of some street entertainment?

IMG_0953mmm_zpsaa7084c9.jpg

It's in Frontierland, outside. Not something a CM would use and not street entertainment.

Is it on the raft to Tom Sawyer's Island? :tink:

Nope.

Monsters Inc Laugh Floor?

Where is this?

872f42d8-1253-4418-971d-613dd7b100ae_zpsd0e2d7cb.jpg

AKL/AKV?

DW was nice. It was warm:lmao: Bday has been good. Dad went from the hospital to the skilled nursing about a week and a half ago and still is in there.

I hope he is better soon.

Yup that's what it looked like yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter