• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #7

Where is this?

IMG_2569-1.jpg

I would have lost the farm on the Spaceship Earth guess. Oh well.

Let's go with Small World or Mexico boat ride next.

Time to go eat some paste...:laughing::laughing:

No, don't go eat paste! Those are all good guesses. If I didn't know where it was, I would have guessed Mexico. But, no, not from Mexico and not from Small World. Keep guessing.

No, don't go eat paste! Those are all good guesses. If I didn't know where it was, I would have guessed Mexico. But, no, not from Mexico and not from Small World. Keep guessing.

Now I have to start from beginning.

Park or resort?

What type of camera do you have Jeff? Is Camp Minnie/Mickey still open? Lion King show?

Correct me if I'm wrong South Carolina, if she had used a flash, that would have helped?

I think we both need new cameras!!!

I have been mainly using my point and shot digital Nikon camera because it's smaller and lighter then my big canon

We are in HS today and just sitting down for lunch a Mama Melrose's

Also today is the grad opening of the new fantasyland too but we already seen it lol and pin back on sat too

Also jut read in Facebook that the Dis is saying that Carsland may be coming to HS too which will replace action cars an back lot tour area and became a new Pixar area which will be great for this park because besides shows and a few rides this park needs some new attractions

Is it in DTD or MK?

MK

Park, resort or other? Is it cloth?

It's in MK and it is cloth.

CM costume or seat upholstry? :tink:

Its not a CM costume.:rolleyes1

No~no~no....:goodvibes :tink:

Is it part of a sign?

I don't see any rabbit coming out of any hat :rotfl2: Not from Toy Story. Not from Spaceship Earth.

Is it part of an attraction? Is it a poster in Mickeys Philharmagic?

I have been mainly using my point and shot digital Nikon camera because it's smaller and lighter then my big canon

Also today is the grad opening of the new fantasyland too but we already seen it lol and pin back on sat too

Also jut read in Facebook that the Dis is saying that Carsland may be coming to HS too which will replace action cars an back lot tour area and became a new Pixar area which will be great for this park because besides shows and a few rides this park needs some new attractions

Carsland over here would be great. There is so much more area to build it in.

Enjoy lunch.

I read that about 6 weeks ago. HS COULD use a new attraction but I do "love it as it is"! :goodvibes I, for one, wouldn't miss Lights, Cameras, Action one little bit! Mentioning lunch sure makes me long for Prime Times Chicken Pot Pie! :cloud9: :tink:

I read that about 6 weeks ago. HS COULD use a new attraction but I do "love it as it is"! :goodvibes I, for one, wouldn't miss Lights, Cameras, Action one little bit! Mentioning lunch sure makes me long for Prime Times Chicken Pot Pie! :cloud9: :tink:

I wll tell you the one item that was a "must" do for me and the kids back when was the 3D Soundsations booths. The original 3D sound track doing the hair cut, blow dryer, arrow and newspaper. That was amazing. When they stopped it was like ***. That little thing just made the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter