Where In The World #7

Well I am almost up to 700 pictures to date and it is only the second day lol that does not include video if all the parades and firework shows :)

Looking forward to see your pics. As much as i have gone i have not done the Christmas or Halloween parties.

I think the new Test Track should be open now too.

Dance recital picture night! :woohoo:

My little snowman...

IMG_4515.jpg

...and Santa's helper:

IMG_4537.jpg

Now...tell me what's wrong with my camera...almost ALL my photos were blurry and I AM holding my camera steady. Something to do with the stabilizer? :tink:

My little snowman...

IMG_4515.jpg

...and Santa's helper:

IMG_4537.jpg

Now...tell me what's wrong with my camera...almost ALL my photos were blurry and I AM holding my camera steady. Something to do with the stabilizer? :tink:

Looking at the EXIF information on your photos, I believe your shutter speed is to low. You shot these at 1/8 and 1/10 which is typically so slow to prevent movement blur. This means either you moving the camera or any movement by your girls while the shutter is open. As a rule of thumb, you would want at least 1/60 of a second or more if you are zoomed in on the subject. I would recommend increasing the ISO from 800 to 1600 which will give you a faster shutter speed but also has more noise in the picture. You could also try a tripod to prevent camera movement but that does not prevent blur due to the subject moving. Hope this helps.

Well I am almost up to 700 pictures to date and it is only the second day lol that does not include video if all the parades and firework shows :)

What type of camera do you have Jeff? Is Camp Minnie/Mickey still open? Lion King show?

My little snowman...

IMG_4515.jpg

...and Santa's helper:

IMG_4537.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong South Carolina, if she had used a flash, that would have helped?

I think we both need new cameras!!!

What type of camera do you have Jeff? Is Camp Minnie/Mickey still open? Lion King show?

Correct me if I'm wrong South Carolina, if she had used a flash, that would have helped?

You are correct, the flash would have helped but I was guessing she turned it off on purpose because the flash might have washed out the lights. I would have tried the shot both with and without the flash, the beauty of digital is that is doesn't cost anything. :)

You are correct, the flash would have helped but I was guessing she turned it off on purpose because the flash might have washed out the lights. I would have tried the shot both with and without the flash, the beauty of digital is that is doesn't cost anything. :)

Correct...didn't like the flash photos at all but they are clearer:

IMG_4511.jpg

Will try changing the ISO...Thanks! And, yes, Denise...I could certainly use a new camera! LOTS of photos taken with this one since I've had it! :rotfl: :tink:

This is from Liberty Square but not from a shop or a restaurant.

IMG_6070-Version2.jpg

Well...the only other attractions would be the Riverboat and the Haunted Mansion and I don't see your crop from either of those...??? And am I remembering that it's a painting? Is it something on the back or side of the shop buildings...say behind the Christmas shop? :tink:

Well...the only other attractions would be the Riverboat and the Haunted Mansion and I don't see your crop from either of those...??? And am I remembering that it's a painting? Is it something on the back or side of the shop buildings...say behind the Christmas shop? :tink:

Well, even though you didn't exactly ask, I will tell you it is from the Haunted Mansion! Can anyone guess what it is??

IMG_6070-Version2.jpg

232323232fp7343__nu3742_4_3_48_28334_357_245ot1lsi-1.jpg

Not part of a sign; may be part of a painting (not really sure :rolleyes1); not in Epcot and not in MK. :tink:

Cute photos of your grandchildren.:goodvibes

Is your photo from HS? Is it part of an attraction, food service or gift shop?

Well, even though you didn't exactly ask, I will tell you it is from the Haunted Mansion! Can anyone guess what it is??

IMG_6070-Version2.jpg

One of the paintings in the stretching room?

Diane♥Disney;46865167 said:
Cute photos of your grandchildren.:goodvibes

Is your photo from HS? Is it part of an attraction, food service or gift shop?

Thanks...just hope I can get my camera problems fixed before the Sunday recital! :rotfl:

232323232fp7343__nu3742_4_3_48_28334_357_245ot1lsi-1.jpg

Yes, HS is the park; not in an attraction, food service or shop. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter