Where In The World #7

Diane♥Disney;46607814 said:
Backlot Tour? Voyage of the Little Mermaid? So it's an animal. The only animal it looks like is a bird.:confused3

lol see i am not the only one :P

IMG_3603-1-1.jpg

:cool1: You're half way there...it IS in the queue area; now you have to figure out what it is! :thumbsup2 :tink:

is it some kind of old movie prop?

Thank you Jeff for the link! :flower3: I'm on Day 5 of 8 :cool1: My cousin made it right after the Halloween party :sad2: But, he had his day 1 of 5. But, yesterday was crowded and he didn't get to ride any of the Carslands rides.

But, I check in here 3 times a day, so I thought I would post a crop. A big, easy to see crop! Where is this??

th_DSC09015-Version2.jpg

BTW Where in the World is KRIS??!!! :eek:

th_DSC09015-Version2.jpg

it looks like one of the portraits of women you would find on a front of a old ship ship?

so i will go with MK?

are far from the storm area do you live? i thought most of NY got hit

I am 2 blocks in any direction from people who are still without power and/or have significant damage from trees falling on their homes/cars. 2 miles south of me was waterfront and got pretty much wiped out.

very fortunate to have been in one of the little pockets that was spared.

hey everyone!! I'm alive!!! :duck: the storm spared us.

Glad to hear you are okay.

Thank you Jeff for the link! :flower3: I'm on Day 5 of 8 :cool1: My cousin made it right after the Halloween party :sad2: But, he had his day 1 of 5. But, yesterday was crowded and he didn't get to ride any of the Carslands rides.

But, I check in here 3 times a day, so I thought I would post a crop. A big, easy to see crop! Where is this??

th_DSC09015-Version2.jpg

BTW Where in the World is KRIS??!!! :eek:

Epcot?

Heading up to North Conway for state hockey playoffs. Be back on Sunday. I'll try to check in before I leave. If I don't you will have time to work on this.

IMG_0879nn.jpg

Not in Adventureland, Frontierland or Liberty Square. Think of a place you might see furniture.;)

I am 2 blocks in any direction from people who are still without power and/or have significant damage from trees falling on their homes/cars. 2 miles south of me was waterfront and got pretty much wiped out.

very fortunate to have been in one of the little pockets that was spared.

ya i have seen a few pictures of the shoreline and it got hit i think the hardest very scare stuff.

Diane♥Disney;46611690 said:
Heading up to North Conway for state hockey playoffs. Be back on Sunday. I'll try to check in before I leave. If I don't you will have time to work on this.

IMG_0879nn.jpg

Not in Adventureland, Frontierland or Liberty Square. Think of a place you might see furniture.;)

Stay safe! I've been THINKING of attractions with furniture and this doesn't "fit" into any of them! :rotfl2: :headache: What about Tomorrowland's Carousel of Progress? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter