Where In The World #7

looks like a sea gull to me? is it in Epcot? WS? Norway?

Diane♥Disney;46603232 said:
MK? Is it part of an attraction?

IMG_3603-1-1.jpg

Sorry Jeff...missed your seagull question earlier. :rotfl: No Sir, it's not a seagull; not in Epcot and not in MK. It IS part of an attraction. :tink:

IMG_3603-1-1.jpg

Sorry Jeff...missed your seagull question earlier. :rotfl: No Sir, it's not a seagull; not in Epcot and not in MK. It IS part of an attraction. :tink:

so that leaves HS and AK

so i will go with HS? but i still think its a bird so i cant get that out of my head lol

so that leaves HS and AK

so i will go with HS? but i still think its a bird so i cant get that out of my head lol

IMG_3603-1-1.jpg

The park is HS :yay:; get "the bird" out of your head! Unlike my "Roger Rabbit" being half right, your "bird thought" isn't even close! :rotfl2: :tink:

IMG_3603-1-1.jpg

The park is HS :yay:; get "the bird" out of your head! Unlike my "Roger Rabbit" being half right, your "bird thought" isn't even close! :rotfl2: :tink:

lol then i have no clue not alot to go on, except for the thing that looks like a bird and some lines in the back ground :lmao:

lol then i have no clue not alot to go on, except for the thing that looks like a bird and some lines in the back ground :lmao:

IMG_3603-1-1.jpg

It's a "mystery thing"! :rotfl2: I will tell you, the lines in the background have nothing to do with the larger object. :confused3 :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46605834 said:
Is is not in AK and not part of a CM uniform.

I asked about Epcot, right? So, not AK or Epcot? So I'll ask about HS...upholstered furniture? :tink:

When i first saw this i agreed with Jeff and thought it was a wooden duck at the Yacht & Beach.

Is it back on the Streets of America?

Diane♥Disney;46607051 said:
Toy Story Midway Mania?

When i first saw this i agreed with Jeff and thought it was a wooden duck at the Yacht & Beach.

Is it back on the Streets of America?

IMG_3603-1-1.jpg

:rotfl2: SunDial and jeepwreck are on the right tract thinking "animal" but it's not a wooden duck either. Not in Toy Story Mania and not on Streets of America. :rolleyes1 :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46607814 said:
Backlot Tour? Voyage of the Little Mermaid? So it's an animal. The only animal it looks like is a bird.:confused3

IMG_3603-1-1.jpg

:woohoo: Backlot Tour is the attraction...NOW comes the fun! :lmao: What & where? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter