Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

My Poly trash can ornament came today.:banana: My family just doesn't get it.:sad2: DH and DD are like ummm it's a trash can.:confused3 You're going to put a trash can on the Christmas tree?:confused3 They just don't get it.:headache::sad2:

My Poly trash can ornament came today.:banana: My family just doesn't get it.:sad2: DH and DD are like ummm it's a trash can.:confused3 You're going to put a trash can on the Christmas tree?:confused3 They just don't get it.:headache::sad2:

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: I get the same questions here..."you bought a WHAT?" Most of the time I just hang it on the tree and they never notice! :rotfl: :tink:

Meet and greet?

87d44211-b08f-47bf-9f9e-251150a2418c_zps4zenzem8.jpg

No Ma'am, not a Meet and Greet :scratchin; the actual location of the attraction hasn't been asked about...won't be a problem figuring it out once that's determined. :rolleyes: Think hard...I need to have this solved before noon tomorrow :car:. :tink:

87d44211-b08f-47bf-9f9e-251150a2418c_zps4zenzem8.jpg

No Ma'am, not a Meet and Greet :scratchin; the actual location of the attraction hasn't been asked about...won't be a problem figuring it out once that's determined. :rolleyes: Think hard...I need to have this solved before noon tomorrow :car:. :tink:

Train Station?

Are you leaving for the beach tomorrow? :beach: How long are you going for?

Are you leaving for the beach tomorrow? :beach: How long are you going for?

Yes Ma'am...Galveston bound tomorrow around noon for first and only Thursday performance at 6:10. Only 1 on Friday too...solo Pirate number at 9:40 with awards at 11:40 and we're done for the day. Saturday will be crazy :crazy:. Starts at 8:30; 9:30; 10:20; 10:30; 11:10...performances and awards; lunch break for us until final company number, Jungle Book at 4:30 with 5:40 awards. Which gives us Saturday night and Sunday morning to "relax". :faint: Hotel checkout is 11 AM and back home :car: with only 12 days until the high school volleyball matches begin. In between those 12 days we have 2-a-days; Drama Camp and performance and off to church camp. :faint: :cool: :tink:

Since Diane solved the other one early in the evening, how about 1 more...a "repeat" from our '14 trip. Anyone remember where these balloons were....

a29982b4-05a6-4917-9162-05464691d17b_zpsphocwcdw.jpg
:tink:

Yes Ma'am...Galveston bound tomorrow around noon for first and only Thursday performance at 6:10. Only 1 on Friday too...solo Pirate number at 9:40 with awards at 11:40 and we're done for the day. Saturday will be crazy :crazy:. Starts at 8:30; 9:30; 10:20; 10:30; 11:10...performances and awards; lunch break for us until final company number, Jungle Book at 4:30 with 5:40 awards. Which gives us Saturday night and Sunday morning to "relax". :faint: Hotel checkout is 11 AM and back home :car: with only 12 days until the high school volleyball matches begin. In between those 12 days we have 2-a-days; Drama Camp and performance and off to church camp. :faint: :cool: :tink:

You have a busy weekend. :crazy: I thought you were going to the beach to relax on vacation.

You have a busy weekend. :crazy: I thought you were going to the beach to relax on vacation.

:lmao: Yes :lmao:...that time is penciled in for Friday evening. Meeting our friends at their beach house that's a block from the beach. Grilled burgers and drinks on the balcony overlooking the Gulf ... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:. Plus lunch date with a Galveston resident friend between dance sessions on Saturday and the free Saturday night. Got my book (storyline takes place in Disney World :goodvibes) and coconut rum and coke packed....:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter