Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Emily and I went to the drive in last night and watch Secret life of pets. it was a very good movie

it was emilys first time at a drive and it was a good movie to see for her first time

I LOVE DRIVE-INS! It's only been 40+ years since I've been to one though :lmao:...other than Sci-Fi. :goodvibes I want to see that movie too...DGD's LOVED it; guess I'll wait for the Disney move club to deliver the DVD to DD. :rolleyes: :tink:

Park, resort or other?

Shop, attraction or food service? Looks like a shopping bag to me.

Have fun in Galveston. Sounds like a very busy schedule!

Yes, busy...but FUN schedule with all the dance "family" there too. Love those girls :lovestruc.

a29982b4-05a6-4917-9162-05464691d17b_zpsphocwcdw.jpg

About 45 minutes to solve this before we hit the road :car:...it's from a park but not from a shop, attraction or food service and not a shopping bag. :tink:

Emily and I went to the drive in last night and watch Secret life of pets. it was a very good movie

it was emilys first time at a drive and it was a good movie to see for her first time

I LOVE DRIVE-INS! It's only been 40+ years since I've been to one though :lmao:...other than Sci-Fi. :goodvibes I want to see that movie too...DGD's LOVED it; guess I'll wait for the Disney move club to deliver the DVD to DD. :rolleyes: :tink:

I loved going to the drive in. Too bad they don't have any around here anymore.:(
DD wants to see the movie too.

Did you see my guess?

I DID miss that and :jumping1: YES...it's the entrance sign at the MK that shows how excited my Princess is to be there. :cool1: Our little "pirate"

P1070175_zps4ndph22v.jpg

... is just as excited to be performing at National's! :rotfl:

IMG_8708_zps018a148a.jpg

I don't know how he did it but DH actually finished his morning "chores" early and we're ready to get on the road to Galveston. :car: Later....:tink:

AWESOME START AT NATIONAL'S...the tap number, "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun" earned a Platinum Award and went on to get 1st OVERALL!!! They were expecting to earn the Platinum but did NOT expect THE 1st Overall trophy and boy were they excited! We celebrated at the famous GIADO'S for dinner...AWESOME...and now off to bed...early morning tomorrow! :tink:

AWESOME START AT NATIONAL'S...the tap number, "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun" earned a Platinum Award and went on to get 1st OVERALL!!! They were expecting to earn the Platinum but did NOT expect THE 1st Overall trophy and boy were they excited! We celebrated at the famous GIADO'S for dinner...AWESOME...and now off to bed...early morning tomorrow! :tink:

is gold not good enough now we have platinum awards lol

is gold not good enough now we have platinum awards lol

LOL....that's correct...there's even DOUBLE platinum which is REALLY good! It's taken me awhile to get used to the dance awards system! but today, gold had to be good enough! Gold trophy award for the pirates solo :yay:! Last performances tomorrow starting at 8:40 AM :faint:; last one at 5:10! Then homeward bound Sunday already! :( GOOD evening with friends at their beach house; grilled T-bones with baked potatoes and grilled corn-on-the-cob followed by a sunset walk on the beach! :cloud9: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter