Where In The World 19.

that's almost 3x the number I took lol

I hardly took any this trip

SHAME ON YOU! :guilty: That was James' first trip! But at least you have around 1,000 and the few you posted were precious! I think my favorite was the one he was chasing the bubbles in Tomorrowland! :goodvibes I have a couple of those too with youngest DGD...:tink:

That's a LOT of pictures.:banana: Can't wait to see. I need to get on Facebook.

I have a few favorites I'll post here. Today is my STRESS day :crazy:...Snapfish has a Cyber-Monday special with 60% off EVERYTHING! I've been working on my photo Christmas gifts most of the day but realized I needed the last card downloaded for a special picture I took of DD and DGD's. :headache: My computer is SO SLOW and it's taking forever! I NEED to get back to Snapfish but Redstorm has an out of town basketball game tonight so Little Bit will be with us...and she has gymnastics. :faint: Not a lot of time this evening to get my order done and now I'm "twiddling my thumbs" waiting for the darn pictures to download....:headache:. :tink:

c01d0f9b-a0ce-4554-9c58-f3b08b0c8332_zpsgndmyys9.jpg

This is from a deluxe resort. :goodvibes :tink:

Monorail resort? Or WL/WLV?

SHAME ON YOU! :guilty: That was James' first trip! But at least you have around 1,000 and the few you posted were precious! I think my favorite was the one he was chasing the bubbles in Tomorrowland! :goodvibes I have a couple of those too with youngest DGD...:tink:

lol I know but like I said I was always too busy keeping everyone in line and keeping an eye on james

Oh that's just WRONG! :sad1: That's why my Christmas gift list is always so long; I make sure everyone receives something (even the tacky S-I-L :rotfl2:). We don't have a whole lot of problems...usually depends on who's mad at who during the Holidays :rotfl:and that's usually with DH's family too. I LOVE my family gatherings on my Mother's side...we all like one another! :dance3::tink:

There are so many things wrong with this woman.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter