Where In The World 19.

fee91a82-63de-47e2-a5e2-fdf7e0e8e5ca_zpssawv6qbj.jpg

Yes Ma'am...it's a chair in a park. :tink:

I will go with HS?

Well, the benefit of Joe and I being only children... Her mother, Joe's grandma, is exactly the same too. There's not favoritism, but conversation is littered with snide comments and snarky passive aggressive crap. And MIL operates off of the "what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine" mentality. I made a dessert that was pudding and whipped cream layered together, and put it in the fridge like the recipe said, and the whole time she insisted it should be frozen. So after we had it on Thanksgiving, she put it in the freezer, and the whole next night kept repeating how much better it was frozen. It gets annoying when she's after me, but I can't STAND when she starts on Joe. Brings out my mama bear.

:rotfl2: Couldn't you just have "accidently" dropped that pudding in her lap! :lmao: Poor Joe...what a "tense" time he must have around them! My Mom's a little like that...ALWAYS RIGHT''...but my sister and I learned a long time ago to just ignore her. :rolleyes: When she sees she's outnumbered she usually gives up on the argument! ::yes::

You know, I stayed with my parents in the first couple of years it was open, and we just weren't impressed. Mom and Dad stayed there on their trip in Oct. to give it another chance, and had the same reaction. They said it really felt too conventiony. However, my co-worker loves it.

I've never stayed there so I can't say; this gentleman was an annual passholder and he said it felt (as Mom & Dad said) to "conventiony" and non-Disney. He said if you're not part of "a group" you feel like you're on an island. Everyone has different tastes but after hearing what he said and DD's reaction I'd have a hard time staying there...unless it had the only room left on property for my scheduled date! :rotfl: :tink:

I've never stayed there so I can't say; this gentleman was an annual passholder and he said it felt (as Mom & Dad said) to "conventiony" and non-Disney. He said if you're not part of "a group" you feel like you're on an island. Everyone has different tastes but after hearing what he said and DD's reaction I'd have a hard time staying there...unless it had the only room left on property for my scheduled date! :rotfl: :tink:

we were going to stay there this trip because it was one of the resorts that offered the free dinning with our dates but I picked Caribbean instead after reading a few threads about how people felt about that resort and how it was more towards business people

I guess I'll cross it off my list.

Park, resort, or other?

Attraction, shop or food service? :tink:

is it part of a display?

This is a display from a park attraction:

I had no problem with CS. It was beautiful. My room was very nice. The food court was a cut above the other moderate food courts. There was a convention area but I didn't see any groups. Just mostly adults which was perfect for me! My only complaint is that it costs a little more than the other moderate resorts. I can't see paying more for it. Like I said, i prefer PO FQ because it's small and closest to the MK.

we were going to stay there this trip because it was one of the resorts that offered the free dinning with our dates but I picked Caribbean instead after reading a few threads about how people felt about that resort and how it was more towards business people

Did you like CB? I always have. that's my favorite moderate resort. :tink:

I had no problem with CS. It was beautiful. My room was very nice. The food court was a cut above the other moderate food courts. There was a convention area but I didn't see any groups. Just mostly adults which was perfect for me! My only complaint is that it costs a little more than the other moderate resorts. I can't see paying more for it. Like I said, i prefer PO FQ because it's small and closest to the MK.

MK? Carousel of Progress? :tink:

Meet and greet?

Did you like CB? I always have. that's my favorite moderate resort. :tink:

it was good, first time we stayed at a large resort, we like the smaller ones due to easier to walk around. I like that each building section had their own pool and laundry

but for usewe would walk to the food court every morning and then back to the room to drop off all the mugs and then walk to the buses to right there we spend a lot of time walking lol

it was good, first time we stayed at a large resort, we like the smaller ones due to easier to walk around. I like that each building section had their own pool and laundry

but for usewe would walk to the food court every morning and then back to the room to drop off all the mugs and then walk to the buses to right there we spend a lot of time walking lol

:rotfl: You have to be in walking shape to stay there, that's for sure! :rotfl: We were totally opposite from the Food Court, which was a pain in the butt but the bus stop was very close to our building. We only had a couple of meals at the Food Court so that wasn't a huge problem but it sure did take a while to get there when you're hungry! :faint: I love the pool area in each section too...didn't have to walk far to check on the kids who would play soccer on the sandy beach area and then go swimming! :rolleyes1 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter