Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Haha just me...

:rotfl: You'll get there soon enough...enjoy it while you can! Youngest DD looks so young she STILL gets carded! Reminds me of one of our favorite DW photos. Akershus (she was 27 at the time)...the hostess actually thought she was DGD's "little bit older" sister and gave her Princess STICKERS so she wouldn't feel left out of the pictures with the Princesses! :lmao:

IMG_5116-1.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:

Sure is nice to get back on a friendly website ::yes::. Been trying to do my part and help out my cousin with her husbands PR nightmare. One of his employees (who has been fired) did a very, very stupid thing, posted on Facebook and it's gone viral...and the death threats have begun. :eek: Their website crashed yesterday; it's up again...with almost 7,500 likes for the business in 12 hours...but tons of very scary posts. Spending the afternoon "taking names" :rolleyes: ... there sure are some crazy, SCARY :scared1: people out there! But then, there are the ones that give unconditional support...even as far away as Australia! :lovestruc

b0780fd6-1110-4fda-b4ac-570773035681_zpsknorp5pa.jpg

You haven't missed much Denise...this is from a park but not MK. It's not on a sign, not a restroom and not a wall; it's outside. :tink:

WOW! That's scary! I hope things are okay.

:rotfl: You'll get there soon enough...enjoy it while you can! Youngest DD looks so young she STILL gets carded! Reminds me of one of our favorite DW photos. Akershus (she was 27 at the time)...the hostess actually thought she was DGD's "little bit older" sister and gave her Princess STICKERS so she wouldn't feel left out of the pictures with the Princesses! :lmao:

IMG_5116-1.jpg
I turn 21 in just a little bit over a month. I'll be in Europe, where it doesn't even matter lol

WOW! That's scary! I hope things are okay.

Thanks Princess...meant a lot to me to see support from your homeland! :hug: Made special mention of it to my cousin. Good law enforcement officers here but still crazy :crazy:, crazy :crazy: people out there. Cousins son said, "they just need a little Jesus"; I think a "little Disney" would help too! :rolleyes: :tink:

IMG_5116-1.jpg

That is priceless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter