Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

A CM from It's Tough to be a Bug? :tink:

Nope, you can add Tough to be a Bug to the list of attractions it's not from.

This is from the AK but not from the Lion King and not from Flights of Wonder.

and it is part of a costume.

It is related to an attraction in the AK.

The fire dept. came by and evaluated my house this afternoon. They gave everyone 1, 2 or 3 pink ribbons on their gate/fence post. One means you will probably make it. 2 means you could make it with help. If you have a 3, they are not even going to try, you are screwed :eek: I got 2 ribbons. I would have gotten a one except I live in a log cabin with a wood porch. I have one big tree and it would be a little tricky getting a lot of vehicles up close to my house.

The fire dept. came by and evaluated my house this afternoon. They gave everyone 1, 2 or 3 pink ribbons on their gate/fence post. One means you will probably make it. 2 means you could make it with help. If you have a 3, they are not even going to try, you are screwed :eek: I got 2 ribbons. I would have gotten a one except I live in a log cabin with a wood porch. I have one big tree and it would be a little tricky getting a lot of vehicles up close to my house.

Well...better than a 3. :goodvibes Is that what the meeting was about? Have they gotten control of the fire you could see from your front porch? Hope the pigs got picked up today and hoping for good news from you tomorrow morning. Hang in there...could be another long night. :tink:

Is this a CM or photographer assisting with Adventurer's Outpost Meet and Greet? :tink:

EE?

We're still thinking of you.:hug:

Thinking of you. Hope everything is okay with you!

EE?

We're still thinking of you.:hug:

Thinking of you. Hope everything is okay with you!

Nope, you can add EE and Mickey's Outpost to the list with Tough to be a Bug to the list of attractions it's not from.

and it is part of a CM's costume.

I came to Colville with the dogs when I was afraid they would close the "highway". The fire was 1/2 mile from the high way when I left and they did close it but, my side of the river is still level 2 so I will probably go back home this evening. Having a glass of wine with a friend :)

Nope, you can add EE and Mickey's Outpost to the list with Tough to be a Bug to the list of attractions it's not from.

I came to Colville with the dogs when I was afraid they would close the "highway". The fire was 1/2 mile from the high way when I left and they did close it but, my side of the river is still level 2 so I will probably go back home this evening. Having a glass of wine with a friend :)

Africa or Asia?

:headache: I FORGET we're still on #18...I don't get notices if my comment is not quoted...:headache:...Pangani Forest Trail? :tink:

no but you are getting closer.

So good to be home and feel safe and know my animals are safe. Hurray for the Kettle River because the west side in Ferry Co is still being evacuated :sad2:

And here we are on page 254

So you're NOT staying in Colville tonight? Hope the firefighters have things under control :thumbsup2. :tink:

This is from the Maharajah Jungle Trek. And it is a CM's costume.

I don't know if I need to be anymore specific. It was by the bird house. I guess I will just call it done.

I will show you the big picture when I get Photobucket to work.

It doesn't look like they are closing this thread but, it is a bit ridiculous to have 2 WITW threads running at the same time. I wanted to see how long this one would go but since Ed started 19 and you guys are over there, I won't post anymore over here on 18. Well, I will post the big picture on this one when I can…….

Everything is fine for me out here. Leaving yesterday was a over reaction based on my cousin, Daphne's hysteria! The sky is always falling in Daphne's world! I am still on level two and the "highway" is still closed but, the wind is clam now and I feel completely safe for now! :yay: :)

This is from the Maharajah Jungle Trek. And it is a CM's costume.

I don't know if I need to be anymore specific. It was by the bird house. I guess I will just call it done.

I will show you the big picture when I get Photobucket to work.

It doesn't look like they are closing this thread but, it is a bit ridiculous to have 2 WITW threads running at the same time. I wanted to see how long this one would go but since Ed started 19 and you guys are over there, I won't post anymore over here on 18. Well, I will post the big picture on this one when I can…….

Everything is fine for me out here. Leaving yesterday was a over reaction based on my cousin, Daphne's hysteria! The sky is always falling in Daphne's world! I am still on level two and the "highway" is still closed but, the wind is clam now and I feel completely safe for now! :yay: :)

AWESOME news :dogdance: FINALLY...it's been a long week. Still not liking that you're still on Level 2 but hopefully the north winds will be pushing the fire away from you. Those pictures you shared on Facebook were SCARY...I don't blame Daphne for being a bit nervous for you...I was too. Was watching the Weather Channel, Thursday night in fact, and the show was something about "when weather becomes news". A family was traveling along a highway and a wildfire was burning off to the right. Within a matter of seconds it turned headed straight for the highway and the "Dad" had to finally cut through a pasture and drive over a field to get a big enough distance between the family and the fire to out run it. It was terrifying! :scared: Those poor children in the back seat were scared to death. I don't consider it "hysteria" on Daphne's part...more like "get out before it's an emergency" but all is well now and so, so thankful you and your property are now, hopefully, safe. :grouphug: (My little Princess finally figure out your crop! :rotfl2:) :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter