Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Where/who is this?

This is from a park but not from HS.

This guy is fishing and he is from the MK!

He is not a member of the Disney clan.

It's not Ub Iwerks (what an odd name….) but this is from an attraction in the MK.

Adventureland? Maybe the Jungle Cruise? :tink:

Back later to give a guess on yours Denise but got to go run some errands ...

b0780fd6-1110-4fda-b4ac-570773035681_zpsknorp5pa.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

Where/who is this?

This is from a park but not from HS.

This guy is fishing and he is from the MK!

He is not a member of the Disney clan.

It's not Ub Iwerks (what an odd name….) but this is from an attraction in the MK.

Main Street? Is it from the Train Station?

Inside or outside? Restroom?

I'm sorry if I've missed it but do we know which park? Is it on a wall?

Sure is nice to get back on a friendly website ::yes::. Been trying to do my part and help out my cousin with her husbands PR nightmare. One of his employees (who has been fired) did a very, very stupid thing, posted on Facebook and it's gone viral...and the death threats have begun. :eek: Their website crashed yesterday; it's up again...with almost 7,500 likes for the business in 12 hours...but tons of very scary posts. Spending the afternoon "taking names" :rolleyes: ... there sure are some crazy, SCARY :scared1: people out there! But then, there are the ones that give unconditional support...even as far away as Australia! :lovestruc

You haven't missed much Denise...this is from a park but not MK. It's not on a sign, not a restroom and not a wall; it's outside. :tink:

Sure is nice to get back on a friendly website ::yes::. Been trying to do my part and help out my cousin with her husbands PR nightmare. One of his employees (who has been fired) did a very, very stupid thing, posted on Facebook and it's gone viral...and the death threats have begun. :eek: Their website crashed yesterday; it's up again...with almost 7,500 likes for the business in 12 hours...but tons of very scary posts. Spending the afternoon "taking names" :rolleyes: ... there sure are some crazy, SCARY :scared1: people out there! But then, there are the ones that give unconditional support...even as far away as Australia! :lovestruc

You haven't missed much Denise...this is from a park but not MK. It's not on a sign, not a restroom and not a wall; it's outside. :tink:

Wow! Death threats! I can't imagine what would inspire someone to make a death threat! Someone needs to take a "chill pill" :goodvibes

Is your crop from Epcot? or HS?

Wow! Death threats! I can't imagine what would inspire someone to make a death threat! Someone needs to take a "chill pill" :goodvibes

Is your crop from Epcot? or HS?

Yep :crazy: ... along with "burn the place down" threats; some activists get more than a little crazy. The employee is originally from "your parts" :goodvibes...either Wyoming or Montana...not sure. I'll PM you the details later; to many "irons in the fire" right now :rolleyes:...

This is from Epcot. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter