Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Yes, I saw that. They had to train their replacements too!! I'm glad most of them found other jobs and they gave them until Oct. but, it just doesn't sound right. Sounds like they are using a loop hole in the Visa program to save money :sad2:

LAST school program today :yay:; school's out tomorrow. Didn't realize it until one of my high school friends, a fellow "Mimi" :goodvibes, pointed out to me that today was the LAST time I'd be in O'Bryant Elementary school :sad:! Our little Princess is moving up to the intermediate school next year :scared:; time is rapidly "marching on".....:sad1:.

87b3d62d-3bcc-4dd0-a961-8e716a0fdc1d_zpsgsfageti.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is associated with Indiana Jones. :cool1: Tell me where it's located for the win. :thumbsup2 :tink:

Outside? On a building? You did say it's not part of a shop or food service, right?

this is from the New York Times looks like most of the people found new jobs with in Disney

The tech workers laid off were a tiny fraction of Disney’s “cast members,” as the entertainment conglomerate calls its theme park workers, who number 74,000 in the Orlando area. Employees who lost jobs were allowed a three-month transition with résumé coaching to help them seek other positions in the company, Disney executives said. Of those laid off, 120 took new jobs at Disney, and about 40 retired or left the company before the end of the transition period, while about 90 did not find new Disney jobs, executives said.

but it still totally sucks if it came as a surprise to everyone

Well that sounds better than the Chronicle story! :yay: Still not crazy about they way they treated members of the "Disney family". :tink:

Yes, I saw that. They had to train their replacements too!! I'm glad most of them found other jobs and they gave them until Oct. but, it just doesn't sound right. Sounds like they are using a loop hole in the Visa program to save money :sad2:

Yep...at the expense of U. S. citizens....but don't get me started on THAT! :rolleyes1 :tink:

Yep...at the expense of U. S. citizens....but don't get me started on THAT! :rolleyes1 :tink:

I was reading about this on a thread on the community board. It's not right.>:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter