Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Ride or show? Tower of Terror?

87b3d62d-3bcc-4dd0-a961-8e716a0fdc1d_zpsgsfageti.jpg

It's not from a show or ride but is ASSOCIATED with a show attraction...so not ToT. :tink:

16b3dcfb002238bc2a2dfb90bfc701e8.jpg

this weekend is going to be a nice warm weekend for us we are suppose to have a bit of a heat wave around 86 this weekend woot woot

16b3dcfb002238bc2a2dfb90bfc701e8.jpg

this weekend is going to be a nice warm weekend for us we are suppose to have a bit of a heat wave around 86 this weekend woot woot

:thumbsup2 We'll be right there with you probably getting into the low 90's but only a SLIGHT chance of rain. We're only a few inches short of our "normal yearly rainfall" and not even halfway through the year! :tink:

So red! Do you mean to always have your date and time in your pictures?

Yep, I do...at least the date. Don't know how the time got on the setting and I want to take it off but date is a MUST! DGD's are in SO many activities I loose track. With the date posted I'm able to label my files better and keep track of things they've done. I have one Disney trip when my date setting got turned off. I honestly don't remember where some of the photos are from. IF I had the date I could go back to my trip report and narrow it down. Very frustrating but yes, in my case, the date is a must. :tink:

This is not from MNSSHP or a figure projected on the ground.

This is from a park but not from the MK.

This is from a park attraction. I was wondering if I've done this one before.

Guess I'll add HS to the list; I can't recall seeing this in a spot other than the party of Epcot at night. :tink:

Indiana Jones?

Is it from HS? Streets of America?

great movie ride?

LAST school program today :yay:; school's out tomorrow. Didn't realize it until one of my high school friends, a fellow "Mimi" :goodvibes, pointed out to me that today was the LAST time I'd be in O'Bryant Elementary school :sad:! Our little Princess is moving up to the intermediate school next year :scared:; time is rapidly "marching on".....:sad1:.

87b3d62d-3bcc-4dd0-a961-8e716a0fdc1d_zpsgsfageti.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is associated with Indiana Jones. :cool1: Tell me where it's located for the win. :thumbsup2 :tink:

:thumbsup2 We'll be right there with you probably getting into the low 90's but only a SLIGHT chance of rain. We're only a few inches short of our "normal yearly rainfall" and not even halfway through the year! :tink:

unlike us who so far is one of the driest years on record we have had hardly any rain fall. its almost starting to feel like California here some weeks lol

I never thought I would say this but I think I'm officially ticked off at Disney. Not to the point where I'll boycott :rotfl2: but it just upsets me. Article in todays Houston Chronicle, Business Section, states "layoffs at Disney". It's a fairly long article so here are a few parts:

"Company axes 250 employees and hires immigrants on H-1B visas to do their computer work instead"..."The employees who kept the data systems humming in the vast Walt Disney fantasy fief did not suspect trouble when they were suddenly summoned to meetings with their boss. Some were performing so well that they thought they had been called in for bonuses.
Instead, about 250 Disney employees were told in late October that they would be laid off. Many of their jobs were transferred to immigrants on temporary visas for highly skilled technical workers, who were brought in by an outsourcing firm based in India. Over the next three months, some Disney employees were required to train their replacements to do the jobs they had lost." One former employee, in his 40's who still remains unemployed, said, "I just couldn't believe they could fly people in to sit at our desks and take over our jobs. It was so humiliating to train somebody else to take over your job. I still can't grasp it." Disney executives said the layoffs were part of a reorganization of technology operations to focus on producing more innovations. They said Disney opened more positions than it eliminated....etc.

That's just not right! :furious: Opinions? :tink:

this is from the New York Times looks like most of the people found new jobs with in Disney

The tech workers laid off were a tiny fraction of Disney’s “cast members,” as the entertainment conglomerate calls its theme park workers, who number 74,000 in the Orlando area. Employees who lost jobs were allowed a three-month transition with résumé coaching to help them seek other positions in the company, Disney executives said. Of those laid off, 120 took new jobs at Disney, and about 40 retired or left the company before the end of the transition period, while about 90 did not find new Disney jobs, executives said.

but it still totally sucks if it came as a surprise to everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter