Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

8401a45b-b862-4572-8ad3-4b16939bca7f_zpsbqm3njox.jpg

Yes, it's a "something" and I'm looking for the identity of that "something". You walk past it to get in the queue for Carousel of Progress. Look closely at the positioning of the Mickey heads...maybe that will ring a bell. Another clue is in the top left of the crop. :goodvibes :tink:

Turnstile?

A wheel? It's not the sign or part of the sign? On the ground? :confused3: Where's Diane!?

48c790e5-a3b9-494a-bf6b-45f546d05e6c_zpstvbjcbbp.jpg

I'll give Diane a chance before I post the picture; it's not a "wheel"or part of a sign and is attached to something that touches the ground. It's the same "shape" as the Carousel of Progress sign but this is not from the sign. :tink:

Went to Maine today. Got home late tonight. Weather was nice went down to the beach for a bit, water was ice cold but really pretty. Off to bed, I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Last edited:
48c790e5-a3b9-494a-bf6b-45f546d05e6c_zpstvbjcbbp.jpg

I'll give Diane a chance before I post the picture; it's not a "wheel"or part of a sign and is attached to something that touches the ground. It's the same "shape" as the Carousel of Progress sign but this is not from the sign. :tink:

Anything to do with Fastpass? Fastpass entrance sign? Show wait time sign?

Went to Maine today. Got home late tonight. Weather was nice went down to the beach for a bit, water was ice cold but really pretty. Off to bed, I'll post a pic tomorrow.

:beach: AWESOME! Sounds nice...except for the ice cold water! :rotfl2: I love the beach...bet it was beautiful! :tink:

Anything to do with Fastpass? Fastpass entrance sign? Show wait time sign?

Now...for the funny part :rotfl2: ... I'm not really sure what this is so I'll let the rest of you decide! I originally thought it was the Fastpass entrance sign but I did not see it used. I'm thinking the little circle in the middle is where you'd hold your Magic Band for the Fastpass. It's situated at the beginning of the queue area. Opinions?

IMG_6528_zps1b74031b.jpg
:tink:

Now...for the funny part :rotfl2: ... I'm not really sure what this is so I'll let the rest of you decide! I originally thought it was the Fastpass entrance sign but I did not see it used. I'm thinking the little circle in the middle is where you'd hold your Magic Band for the Fastpass. It's situated at the beginning of the queue area. Opinions?

IMG_6528_zps1b74031b.jpg
:tink:

You could have shown me this whole picture and I would not have known what it was. They do not have Fast Pass for CoP do they?? When you said on the ground I thought you meant like on the ground. Like a mat or rug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter