Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Ah, Mom to the rescue! I either use my running shorts, or at Wal-mart I've found shorts made out of essentially a thick pantyhose material for $10, so I've bought those in some lighter colors.

Jeff and Ed are probably doing their "LA LA LA LA" right now haha...

kinda no just thinking about cars lol

:lmao:That's a good idea Annie...Mimi may have to invest in lighter colored shorts! :rotfl: As for Jeff & Ed...:lmao: ... and cars ... LALALALALALALA! :tink:

Yes I will agree with Jeff,

however when I saw so many LA LA LA LA LA LA's above I thought I should be in Disney. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes I will agree with Jeff,

however when I saw so many LA LA LA LA LA LA's above I thought I should be in Disney. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL I cant wait till I am back so you all can go LALALALA to me :)

:rotfl2: Ed...LALALALA...registers as "Disney"...bet you thought you were in the Twilight Zone! Jeff...I won't be saying LALALALA 'cause I won't be far behind you. Would be even better if we could "shut WITW down" for a week 'cause we'd ALL be there! :sad2: Ed...on another note...I may have to come visit you and use YOUR pool! Diane may be getting in the water before me this year!:rotfl2: All this rain has kept our water WAY to cool to enjoy...DGD's are going crazy! :tink:

Last edited:

bbb69501-174d-4919-80ad-b33f086173c6_zpszlb50ujn.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Sir! This is from France; now the "what & where"....:tink:

I did not read all the schedules but will there be a little over lap at all Jeff or Karolyn? Anything at the airport or on property?

I did not read all the schedules but will there be a little over lap at all Jeff or Karolyn? Anything at the airport or on property?

only at the airport we fly out when they arrive :(

...and the airport is a "maybe". We're leaving Austin at 7 AM which means a 10 AM arrival in Orlando; and then for MAYBE a cup of coffee! :teeth: DD's want to check in and by 2 PM head over to HS which means I won't have a lot of "down time". Sure hope we can meet each other "in passing"....

How hot is it in Texas today? Hot and humid enough for my glasses to fog up when I go outside! :rotfl2: I trimmed a couple of trees and planted some flowers and I feel (as in sweat :eek:) like I've walked the Epcot WS in 20 minutes in July! :lmao: ... and here comes the rain again....:tink:

I wasn't seeing all of the posts…..again :sad2: Is this inside or outside? Food service?

I've noticed sometime my posts don't show up after I hit "post reply"; I refresh and then it's there. Maybe you could try that.

bbb69501-174d-4919-80ad-b33f086173c6_zpszlb50ujn.jpg

This is inside and it's not an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

I have noticed this while on IE. No issue when I switch to Chrome.

I think it's server issues too but Denise only has one server. Some days I have a problem going through yahoo; other days it's Google that "acts up". Very confusing...and frustrating! :confused3 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter