Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

:thumbsup2 Not bad! What else are you thinking of? Did you do Prime Time? We got our tickets today for the Christmas Party. :woohoo: I didn't even know DD's ordered them already! :goodvibes :tink:

no we are going to do Sci-Fi in HS for lunch

the only other one I am trying to get is cinderella's royal table Emily really wants to try it

the first day we are they we are in the MK so I think that day may just do walk ups because we are already doing BOG and Crystal Palace on the other two days

For Wednesday:

bbb69501-174d-4919-80ad-b33f086173c6_zpszlb50ujn.jpg
:tink:

I will go with Epcot ?

no we are going to do Sci-Fi in HS for lunch

the only other one I am trying to get is cinderella's royal table Emily really wants to try it

the first day we are they we are in the MK so I think that day may just do walk ups because we are already doing BOG and Crystal Palace on the other two days

Now I remember! :thumbsup2 Cinderella's Royal Table would be perfect! The Princesses could "dote" over James and you could get some awesome pictures! :goodvibes If you can't get that though I highly recommend Prime Time....it's my all time favorite. :tink:

Yes, this was in Sid's. Is Sid's still a shop or is it a place to make reservations now?

We didn't go into Sid's on our last trip but haven't seen that's it's closed for "sales". I didn't even know you could make reservations there now! We'll have to check in November. :tink:

:thumbsup2 Thanks Ed! ... and shorts sure beats those awful pantyhose WE were required to where for dress-up "back in the day"....:rolleyes1. :tink:

Back when I worked in banking, we HAD to wear pantyhose if we wore a skirt or dress.:crazy2: Yuck especially in the summer oh and trying to get them on while pregnant even the so called "maternity" ones.:sad2: Now I will not wear them.:banana:

Well it's not what I thought it was. :rotfl:I was thinking of something in the MK. Attraction, shop or food service?

Back when I worked in banking, we HAD to wear pantyhose if we wore a skirt or dress.:crazy2: Yuck especially in the summer oh and trying to get them on while pregnant even the so called "maternity" ones.:sad2: Now I will not wear them.:banana:

I need the points more so I don't have to go on it.:rotfl2:

Oh Lord...I remember those days of "pregnant and pantyhose"! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

bbb69501-174d-4919-80ad-b33f086173c6_zpszlb50ujn.jpg

Keeping thinking about those "point rewards" :headache:; not in the MK and not from an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter