Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

No, I'll go ahead and tell you, it's from a food service in the MK.

Well, go ahead and solve it Ed, you are the only one who can tell us what it is. Do you know where I was when I took the picture??

Is it from Cosmic Ray's? :tink:

No, this is from a food service in the MK but not Cosmic Ray's. This is not always there and doesn't fit in the motif. Ed, you could go ahead and solve this anytime. Otherwise I will award the point to whoever guesses the food service where I was .

IMG_1511a_zpsgbizpe0b.jpg

This is not from the Safari. The photo was not taken in Africa or Dinoland.

Asia?

No, this is from a food service in the MK but not Cosmic Ray's. This is not always there and doesn't fit in the motif. Ed, you could go ahead and solve this anytime. Otherwise I will award the point to whoever guesses the food service where I was .

Sit down or quick service? BOG?

Is it seasonal? Adventureland~Tortuga Tavern? :tink:

Yes this was taken on Discovery Island.

Is it around the character Meet & Greet? :tink:

Springtime temps have returned! :beach: Little warm out getting that yard work done. Plants are fertilized; outdoor benches are washed and cleaned; dogs have been to the vet and received their rabies shots and flea medication and DH has taken the cover off the pool and filtering... now comes the "fun part"...cleaning up the fence line! :faint:

cae277dd-68b8-474f-b5fa-f7ed624ec178_zpsul2xqzsg.jpg

Yes Ma'am :thumbsup2...this is from the MK. :tink:

Is it around the character Meet & Greet? :tink:

Springtime temps have returned! :beach: Little warm out getting that yard work done. Plants are fertilized; outdoor benches are washed and cleaned; dogs have been to the vet and received their rabies shots and flea medication and DH has taken the cover off the pool and filtering... now comes the "fun part"...cleaning up the fence line! :faint:

cae277dd-68b8-474f-b5fa-f7ed624ec178_zpsul2xqzsg.jpg

Yes Ma'am :thumbsup2...this is from the MK. :tink:

Sit down, quick serve or is it a snack cart?

Today was the warmest day we had all week. It was about 60. Tomorrow 70's.:banana:

This is from a food service in the MK but not Cosmic Ray's. This is not always there and doesn't fit in the motif. Ed, you could go ahead and solve this anytime. Otherwise I will award the point to whoever guesses the food service where I was .

Sit down or quick service? BOG?

This is a quick service place in the MK.

Is it seasonal? Adventureland~Tortuga Tavern? :tink:

It's not seasonal. It's always open as far as I know. It's not from Adventureland or Tomorrowland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter