Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Plaza Ice Cream Parlor?

...and all of a sudden we've solved 3 crops within 30 minutes! :rotfl2: Yes...:woohoo: ... a sign for the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor...with the construction fence!

IMG_0033_zpsa534d969.jpg
:tink:

Munchkin scene from Great Movie Ride?

This will be that last you'll probably see of me, as I'm off Tuesday for Europe! Now to just start packing....

Well then I'll say good luck, have fun, be careful (the Mom in me :rotfl2:) and "may the force be with you" :goodvibes (the Disney nerd)! :tink:

Flowers:flower1::daisy::flower: Park resort or other?

Munchkin scene from Great Movie Ride?

Just back from a delightful lunch with DD and Redstorm...in celebration of her successful school year both in academics and sports. Pappy is with other DD, son-in-law and the Princess at an Astros baseball game. :cheer2: Nice family Sunday...

54d752af-bfef-4d21-986d-c6ec3833fa15_zpsptmzb43f.jpg

Diane and I are both thinking SPRING. :flower1: This is from a park but it's not from GMR. :tink:

Just back from a delightful lunch with DD and Redstorm...in celebration of her successful school year both in academics and sports. Pappy is with other DD, son-in-law and the Princess at an Astros baseball game. :cheer2: Nice family Sunday...

Diane and I are both thinking SPRING. :flower1: This is from a park but it's not from GMR. :tink:

Epcot and Canada?

Epcot and Canada?

Redstorm and I are coming to your house to swim! :lmao: We went out and tested the pool water and then decided we really didn't want to have hypothermia set in! :cold::cold::cold: DANG that water is still COLD...so I'm cleaning the deck instead. :sad2:

No Sir...not in Epcot so not Canada. :tink:

MK?

Nice Sunday for your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!