Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

IMG_0868bb_zps36b83677.jpg

It is a number. It is from a monorail resort.

The Poly? maybe a room number? On a sign?

Here's one to try-WITW?

View attachment 108282

Is this related to a shop, attraction or food service?

Cute picture. Ed has a picture of some people swimming in a resort pool wearing umbrella hats. He can photo shop one onto your picture when he checks in.

Lucky you going to DW!! :yay: Only it will be so hot!! and humid! :faint:

Just heard they are removing Bill Cosby's bust from HS…..

Park? Is that water ?

Yes park & water flowing on it

Now that's interesting. :D My first thought would be the "landing zone" in Mission Space. :tink:

Good try, right park but not an attraction

Is it from Soarin'?

Also right park not attraction

Park or resort? Rocks?

Park and yes to rocks

Not a shop, attraction, or food

Damn In the paper today it says the last count was 184 fires and that 30 new fires start every day

And the forecast is for the next 12 days of no rain

Cute picture. Ed has a picture of some people swimming in a resort pool wearing umbrella hats. He can photo shop one onto your picture when he checks in.

Lucky you going to DW!! :yay: Only it will be so hot!! and humid! :faint:

Just heard they are removing Bill Cosby's bust from HS…..

Thanks on the pic & vacation well wishes :flower1: Love the umbrella hat story :lovestruc I am looking forward to my upcoming Disney trip & will be on a mission to find several fun crops to share :yay:

Thanks and nice to meet you Ed. I'm glad that you get to enjoy Disney being semi close to you as well. For Jeff, not sure of the background story but....Lala Lala Lala Lala Lala, I will be there next week July 12 through July 19 :thumbsup2

Is anyone else there next week?

what your going back to DW this weekend :(

667.jpg

this is my way of not liking the fact that some one is in DW and its not me lol

party::laughing::laughing::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
what your going back to DW this weekend :(

667.jpg

this is my way of not liking the fact that some one is in DW and its not me lol

I love the lalalalalala picture and story :rotfl: I'll think of you guys & post crops every so often :thumbsup2

Ps I'm editing here b/c I just noticed all the fun icons at the top when I posted. I couldn't find them in my message, so I kept hitting the icons over and over again to show the laughing face. Now I see where they all went at the top LOL :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you very much, it will be fun to see the results of Ed's pixie dust :tink:

The "umbrella hat" people were declared "stupid tourist" as they were wearing the umbrella hats while SWIMMING in the RAIN at the POP. :faint:

::yes::::yes:::happytv:

Excellent Jeff you are correct party:
My picture is facing the other direction (SE at my back) but it is the fountain in front of there ::yes::

View attachment 108416

I love this picture! :thumbsup2 Very unique prospective of the fountain...never would have gotten that! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Damn In the paper today it says the last count was 184 fires and that 30 new fires start every day

And the forecast is for the next 12 days of no rain

:scared1: SERIOUSLY??? :scared1: 30 new fires a day? :scared1: It was never THAT bad in Texas during the drought; Canada wins the "wildfires" trophy! We'll pray for rain for y'all; wow...that's NOT good! It just breaks my heart thinking about all that beautiful scenery being destroyed! :sad1: :tink:

The "umbrella hat" people were declared "stupid tourist" as they were wearing the umbrella hats while SWIMMING in the RAIN at the POP. :faint:

I love this picture! :thumbsup2 Very unique prospective of the fountain...never would have gotten that! :thumbsup2 :tink:

That's hilarious on the umbrella hat/rain yet in pool getting wet :rotfl:That's fun that I can fit that category with a little pixie dust :tink:Glad you like the picture, stay tuned for some next week when I'm there. I've just been going by random pictures I took on my phone in previous visits (before I found your thread). Now I will be more intentionally looking for fun crops to share :thumbsup2

party::laughing::laughing::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I love the lalalalalala picture and story :rotfl: I'll think of you guys & post crops every so often :thumbsup2

Ps I'm editing here b/c I just noticed all the fun icons at the top when I posted. I couldn't find them in my message, so I kept hitting the icons over and over again to show the laughing face. Now I see where they all went at the top LOL :goodvibes:goodvibes

It took me a while to discover them too! Looking forward to crops after your trip! :thumbsup2 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter