Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Meet and greet? In "tent"? Something with poodles?

70ce532b-64e3-4563-95f2-60cfec6f24db_zps6uycvnda.jpg

I don't see anything involving poodles; yes, it's in the tent but where? :tink:

Hi Sandy. Welcome to our little family. I am on the opposite coast in West Palm. It is about a 2 1/2 hour drive for me to be in the park. You go about as often as I go.

If you want to have fun with Jeff, the next time you are going up just type LALALALALALA:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks and nice to meet you Ed. I'm glad that you get to enjoy Disney being semi close to you as well. For Jeff, not sure of the background story but....Lala Lala Lala Lala Lala, I will be there next week July 12 through July 19 :thumbsup2

Is anyone else there next week?

Thanks and nice to meet you Ed. I'm glad that you get to enjoy Disney being semi close to you as well. For Jeff, not sure of the background story but....Lala Lala Lala Lala Lala, I will be there next week July 12 through July 19 :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: Ohhhhh....you'll get a "lalalala" from Jeff! :rotfl: Don't know of anyone that will be there that week...we WERE last year during that time span. :sad2: :tink:

I can already see WITW ....posts from Jeff..."lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala...."

Funny story Sandy behind the umbrella hats...post a picture of yourself and Ed can do his "magic"...

Hi there, another fun story I don't know but I'd love to learn it, so here's a picture for Ed to work his magic :wave:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 11

We were there 8 years ago at that time.:( It's been way too long, time to go back.

70ce532b-64e3-4563-95f2-60cfec6f24db_zps6uycvnda.jpg

W-E-L-L Heather, actually no. :faint: You have the general idea though. :goodvibes (...and love the picture.) The "thing" that has your heart has different wording as well as the banner underneath. Hint: my crop doesn't have Minnie in it. :scratchin Think a little more about Meet & Greets and I'm pretty sure y'all can come up with my location. :headache: :tink:

Entrance or exit area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter