Where did this heat and all these people come from? The new PTR/TR link 5/7

What great shots! Your aquarium pictures turned out so well. (Mine were pitiful.) Do you mind if I ask what kind of camera you have?

And I don't think I've ever seen shots of Soarin' before!

I can smell the oranges and feel the breeze on my face. :cloud9: :lovestruc

Thank you for giving me a Soarin' ride this morning! I needed it. :yay:

Ahh, yes..but reminds me of Horizons....still miss that attraction.:love: (Let's add World of Motion to that list.;))

Thanks for the memories!:goodvibes

Yeah! I love Epcot!
Thanks for the soarin pics! Last time we rode front and center too! It was DD 1st time (she was barely tall enough) and she loved it!
Can't wait for more TR :)

Cute picture of you and Shelby in Bruce!!! I love watching all the sea creatures! They are so fascinating to me! Thanks for the morning ride on Soarin'!!! :cloud9:

Great Soarin' pictures. Still my favorite ride. :thumbsup2

I am glad my workshop was cancelled today so that I have extra DIS time to catch up on everything I missed while we were gone. I'd so much rather be looking at pictures of Living with the Land and Nemo than sitting in a seminar. ::yes::

I've never even thought to take pics on Soarin', I'm always too wrapped up in enjoying the ride :goodvibes I'm so glad you took them though, brought a smile to my face this morning! Now I'm going to have to grab my CD and listen to the ride music too, it will almost be like I'm there :laughing:

Great aquarium pics! I love watching the sea life. Awww....Soarin.' You got great pictures!

Katie!!!! Awesome pics from Soarin'! I have never seen such great shots, I will have to remember to put the camera on my lap and click away on our next trip (minus the flash of course)!! So cool that they turned out!! You two look great inside Bruce's mouth too, in all our trips I have yet to get a pic, that will be on my list now!!! It turned out cute!! Great installments!! Looking forward to more!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

What a great update! I never spend time looking at the tanks in the Seas. I will have to look for the manatees next time.

Love, love, love the Soarin pics. They came out so well! They reminded me how, when flying over the kayak scene, I always dip my foot down as if I could dip it in the water. Sounds silly but I just adore that ride!!

thanks for the virtual trip!!

WOW those are some great shots of Soarin' Katie!! I really loved going through them and imagining being on the ride!! YAY for getting and front and center seat that is FANTASTIC!!! WOOT WOOT!

Who would have known you can get such good pictures on Soarin'? I know I have never tried because I was too busy taking all that in!!!! I think I become a little dumbfounded and dumbstruck on that wonderful ride!!!! SUCH JOY! :) Heaven!

What a great update! I never spend time looking at the tanks in the Seas. I will have to look for the manatees next time.

Love, love, love the Soarin pics. They came out so well! They reminded me how, when flying over the kayak scene, I always dip my foot down as if I could dip it in the water. Sounds silly but I just adore that ride!!

I do the same thing.....point my toes down as if they will get wet ;)
I don't think I have ever seen any pictures from Soarin....very cool that you did this and they turned out great! :thumbsup2

Tracy

Katie -

It never occured to me to take pictures on soarin. thank you for the brillant idea! :idea: I am so going to do that in September. I love the visual reminders of the great ride. Very cool idea!!!!!!!

Great updates! I'm glad your parents enjoyed Living With The Land. :thumbsup2

Amazing shots on Soarin'! :worship: I must remember to do that on our next trip! :yay:

Sorry - yes, I got that completely backward.:upsidedow

I always figured the more intense side should be the green side! :sick:

Love the photo of you and Shelby in Bruce!:)

I love how the seahorse and starfish look as if they are just chatting with each other.:lmao:

wow your shots from Soarin' turned out Amazing.:thumbsup2

KIM

HEEHEE, I never noticed that before. What do you think they would discuss?

LOVE YOUR SOARIN' SHOTS! I always try this and it never works with my camera. :confused3 Woo hoo for front row and center! :thumbsup2

Wonderful pictures at the aquarium too! I love watching all the fish there.

I have two favorite parts of the Nemo ride. 1) Listening to Henry's reactions and trying to catch glimpses of his face in awe. 2) The starfish! He's hilarious!

I was totally psyched for our seat assignment :banana:

I think I was enjoying the Seas more than the rest of the gang because we never even made it over to the large tanks before they were ready to move on :confused3

Love the shark pic and of course I love going to see Crush.

Great shots on Soarin.

I wasn't sure if I would like Crush as much without my own kids but it was still fun to watch the reactions of other kids!

What great shots! Your aquarium pictures turned out so well. (Mine were pitiful.) Do you mind if I ask what kind of camera you have?

And I don't think I've ever seen shots of Soarin' before!

I have a Sony cybershot - just your basic point and shoot, nothing fancy, but generally speaking, I have really been pleased with it

Everyday should begin with a shot of pixie dust :wizard:

Ahh, yes..but reminds me of Horizons....still miss that attraction.:love: (Let's add World of Motion to that list.;))

Thanks for the memories!:goodvibes

If I ever saw Horizons or World of Motion when I was younger, I don't remember them :guilty: Glad you enjoyed!

Yeah! I love Epcot!
Thanks for the soarin pics! Last time we rode front and center too! It was DD 1st time (she was barely tall enough) and she loved it!
Can't wait for more TR :)

My older son didn't want to see it a second time in 2008 but my younger one loved it. It will be interesting to see how their interests will change by the time we go back again as a family

Cute picture of you and Shelby in Bruce!!! I love watching all the sea creatures! They are so fascinating to me! Thanks for the morning ride on Soarin'!!! :cloud9:

I could have spent more time there if the others hadn't been so ready to move on. You're welcome!

Great Soarin' pictures. Still my favorite ride. :thumbsup2

I am glad my workshop was cancelled today so that I have extra DIS time to catch up on everything I missed while we were gone. I'd so much rather be looking at pictures of Living with the Land and Nemo than sitting in a seminar. ::yes::

A cancelled workshop must be a bit like a snowday. You love a day off at the moment but know there will be a replacement later on!

Glad you are back on the Dis and had a great trip!!

WOW! Fantastic shots of Soarin'. I'm going to have to try that....next time!

It's always good to have a "next time" list. An excuse to go back :thumbsup2

I've never even thought to take pics on Soarin', I'm always too wrapped up in enjoying the ride :goodvibes I'm so glad you took them though, brought a smile to my face this morning! Now I'm going to have to grab my CD and listen to the ride music too, it will almost be like I'm there :laughing:

I really just sat and enjoyed the ride without paying attention to the camera. It just sat on my lap and I lucked out!

Great aquarium pics! I love watching the sea life. Awww....Soarin.' You got great pictures!

wouldn't it be great to start out everyday at the Land and Seas!

You got some GREAT shots on Soarin!!! I wouldn't have thought to do that! Such a great ride! :goodvibes

I think MeMom did this once on her TR and gave me the idea.

Katie!!!! Awesome pics from Soarin'! I have never seen such great shots, I will have to remember to put the camera on my lap and click away on our next trip (minus the flash of course)!! So cool that they turned out!! You two look great inside Bruce's mouth too, in all our trips I have yet to get a pic, that will be on my list now!!! It turned out cute!! Great installments!! Looking forward to more!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Plenty more to come, my trip isn't even 1/2 over yet!

I had missed the manatees last time so I sought them out first this time

that's funny because I always lift my feet up so they don't get wet :rotfl2:

WOW those are some great shots of Soarin' Katie!! I really loved going through them and imagining being on the ride!! YAY for getting and front and center seat that is FANTASTIC!!! WOOT WOOT!

I was so excited to see how well they came out, I sometimes just go though them when I need a dose of Disney magic :wizard:

Who would have known you can get such good pictures on Soarin'? I know I have never tried because I was too busy taking all that in!!!! I think I become a little dumbfounded and dumbstruck on that wonderful ride!!!! SUCH JOY! :) Heaven!

It is one of the greats for sure!!

I do the same thing.....point my toes down as if they will get wet ;)
I don't think I have ever seen any pictures from Soarin....very cool that you did this and they turned out great! :thumbsup2

Tracy

:idea: Maybe they need to add a few effects like Philharmagic so your toes get sprayed

Katie -

It never occured to me to take pictures on soarin. thank you for the brillant idea! :idea: I am so going to do that in September. I love the visual reminders of the great ride. Very cool idea!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see what your good camera can capture, maybe less blurry fireworks that I got!

Great updates! I'm glad your parents enjoyed Living With The Land. :thumbsup2

Amazing shots on Soarin'! :worship: I must remember to do that on our next trip! :yay:

so far, it was a great Epcot day and it was barely lunch time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter