Where are you staying on your next Disneyland Trip and Why?

We stayed at the new Homewood Suites recently. The breakfast was good, and free dinner 4 nights a week can't really be beat. Plus good staff, nice, spacious rooms and tea and coffee in the lobby 24/7. Caught Toy Story shuttles to and from the parks.

Hi! How do you find Super 8? I haven't been before. We love Tropicana but due to finances need to look at something cheaper. Any help appreciated :)
Super8.com

Basically, you leave the pedestrian walkway, turn right, walk to Katella, turn left, and it's half way down the street. 2nd hotel from Hotel Indigo, basically next to Anaheim Garden Walk.

There's also one on Ball Road. Family friends have stayed there but I haven't.

As a single woman, I've stayed at the Katella one without a problem, and felt completely secure.

I think it runs less than $100/night. First time we stayed there, it was $44/night in 2012. Prices have seriously jumped!

I've walked past it before and it's not in a bad spot. It's not Tropicana but you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for the feedback. Think we'll go with it once we get the ok to book. Waiting for Halloween Party dates before booking :)

Third stay at the Grand Californian coming up this summer. Our last stay was riddled with issues. But it's all about the location that will keep us coming back. The room and amenities are nowhere near worth the price. The service has been spotty, but dang it, staying in the middle of DCA is just too cool.

Before GC we stayed many times at the CCI. If our budget takes a hit next summer, we will be back there. It's so clean and the service cannot be beat. Great breakfast and the shuttle for tired feet at the end of the day is a major plus.

Disneyland Hotel! So excited after stays at Castle inn (nope, not again), Marriott Fairfield (okay, not fabulous) and HoJo (best off-property). DLH this time due to convention rate and the big 5-0. Haven't stayed there for ten years (the big 4-0), and so thrilled!

We're staying at the Park Vue Inn and this will be our first time to DL. We picked Parked Vue due to reading many positive reviews, proximity to the parks, free breakfast and comfortable looking rooms...lets hope we picked well!

On site, our favorite is the Disneyland Hotel. Just live the theming and the water slides. Alas, it's generally well outside our price range.

If I am traveling with my husband, then we stay at HoJo's. We find it consistent there. Clean, good staff, laundry, close to the parks, and they will hold our bags for us (important when we don't fly out home until around 1030pm due to flight schedules). We also like having Mimi's as a food option.

If I am traveling on the cheep (just my daughter and me) then we normally stay at Alpine Inn (though this year DD and I are staying at Hojo's). Clean, staff is pleasant, they will hold our bags, and it's cheep as chips. The walk isn't that far either.

Last minute trip (as in 24 hours before!) We were shocked to find a $100/nt rate at the SpringHill Suites above the CVS. For Memorial Day weekend, no less! The low rate, plus the Marriott points made it an easy decision for a spur of the moment trip!

Our next trip is not until March 2017. :( We are going down for my 45th birthday so we will likely stay onsite.

We have the same time frame left, we are heading back in March 2017 too, also for a birthday, my daughters 20th.
Might see you there:thumbsup2

Next trip (in four weeks!) we are staying at the Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort.!

We are staying here for our next trip over. We picked it cause it was in our budget, as we are doing LA and San Diego too, so couldn't splurge and BW Stovalls inn, where we stayed last time, was not available for our dates.

Angie 2016 if you think of it, could you give me an honest review, upon your return and any tips or tricks you come across for the hotel and area. Thanks, it is ok if you can't or just don't want too...lol.

Have a great trip guys

We're staying at the new Homewood Suites in a one bedroom suite with two queen beds.

There are several reasons. Mainly, I like having a full size kitchen just in case we don't feel like eating at a restaurant, and the full-sized fridge helps for storing left overs so they don't go to waste. I also prefer staying in a room that feels more like a home than just a room with beds and a TV. I like being able to go into a bedroom for privacy while the rest of my family is hanging in the living room.

A morning breakfast included in the hotel price is an absolute requirement, and this place offers one.

On our previous trip, we stayed at the Residence Inn Maingate and I loved it. We would have stayed there instead but it would have cost us an additional $80 per night for a similar setup. Even though I preferred their condo-like setup, it wasn't worth that much. I've noticed that Marriott properties are more expensive than other comparable hotels nearly across the board, which is sad because I have enjoyed staying at other RI properties in the past. I just hope that this new place will be just as great. (I'm not a fan of change :P)

We are going to stay at Best Western Courtesy Inn and Suites. We stayed here on our last trip. It's right behind the parking garage, so all we have to do is walk to the garage, climb some stairs, cut through a small portion of the garage, then go down the escalator to take the tram or walk to the park. It's about a 5 minute walk to the trams. I liked not having to use Uber a ton (our other trip we were about a 10 minute drive away so we had to use Uber). Breakfast wasn't bad and the staff and room were nice.

Last minute trip (as in 24 hours before!) We were shocked to find a $100/nt rate at the SpringHill Suites above the CVS. For Memorial Day weekend, no less! The low rate, plus the Marriott points made it an easy decision for a spur of the moment trip!

Nice! Is that a new hotel?

I'll be at the Hilton Anaheim middle of July. It's a business trip, so I figured it would be slightly less geared towards families with kids. I wanted to be close enough to the parks/DTD so I could hop over at night if I wanted to.

We've stayed there twice. Lots of kids and lots of families but a nice hotel. And they have a Starbucks. :cloud9:

In 10 days we will be staying 1 night at PPH and then moving over to VGC for the rest of the trip...so can't wait :cool1: . We wanted to stay at PPH because we have already stayed at DLH on our first visit (stayed for 1 night before moving over to VGC), therefore we wanted to try the other Disney Hotel on property, just to say that we stayed at all three Disney resorts :goodvibes. We are staying at VGC again because we are DVC members and we are using our points. We are very excited to be trying out PPH for the first time and also returning to VGC again, it is such a pretty resort.

We've stayed there twice. Lots of kids and lots of families but a nice hotel. And they have a Starbucks. :cloud9:

Ha... Unfortunately, Starbucks and my stomach are NOT friends!

I don't mind the kids/families(I have a couple myself), but it's a business trip so I figured I'd be a little more "comfortable" there than say the Howard Johnson's.

Hotel Indigo... using points for 3 nights... just so excited I get to go again, thought it would never happen!

Depends.. if we stick with our august trip we are staying at the new courtyard... chose this one for the water park and proximity to the parks
if we change our dates to halloween or christmas we will be staying at the homewood suites.... all about price for this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter